007 - sunset

'But not as beautiful as you.'

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"it's my turn to ask!" aoi spoke up, suspiciously eyeing kou, making the boy gulp at her menacing grin. "so kou.....truth or dare?"

"knowing you you're definitely gonna make the dare something extreme or embarrassing, so truth." kou sheepishly said, knowing his friend's antics.

"okay so...." everyone looked at aoi and kou, curious on what she would ask and how he would answer. "did you tell her yet?"

"w-who and what are you talking about?" kou answered as pink dusted his features.

"you know who i'm talking about kou, you should tell her before someone tak-"

"o-okay!!! you don't have to remind me." he sighed, facepalming his forehead. you looked at him quite curiously. "i haven't found the right time to tell her yet."

"hmm....so who's this "her" kou? why don't i know about this girl, i thought we were best friends!" you pretentiously shed tears from the betrayal.

"ahhhh!!! let's talk about this another time y/n!" he waved off his hands, a noticeable blush crept into his face. you just assumed it was just solely because of embarrassment.

"my turn!" shoyo insisted. "so you!" he pointed at gojo which startled him for a second, making him divert his attention unto her. "truth or dare?!"

"hmm...." he thought deeply for a second using his intuitive mind. "i'll start with truth first!"

"so why are you wearing a blindfold? can you see or something?!"

"oh." gojo's mind went blank for a moment. itadori tried to cover up for him but only incoherent words would come out of his lips. "ah-um gojo-sensei u-"

"our sensei has a serious eye infection, it's very contagious so he has to cover them." megumi spoke nonchalantly as if he didn't care what came out of his mouth. all he needed was to give a reasonable excuse.