Caroline

Season 1-2 Caroline felt like she was never the one and honestly s1 Caro wasn't very interesting. I love her, regardless of season, but (this is shaming me to type) I loved Elena. There, I said it. And in season one I shipped her with Damon. Happy? I liked how he let her relax and lose her guard. I shipped Maroline until the finale. "No offence, Caroline, but it's nothing to do with you". Uaernwuiuinwd! That pissed me off to no end. Caroline was trying to comfort him and he basically told her to leave him alone. How rude. I mean, ugugggggh. And actually I had a brief Matt hating moment in 1x17 (I think) when he told a possibly traumatised Caroline to leave him alone (you know, when she put aside her sadness and horror at having to touch a dead body so she could comfort him) and went to Elena. That angered me.

Anyway, I loved vampy Caroline. She was selfless, kind and warm. Despite Damon trying to stake her, despite being alone in transition, despite Bonnie hating her. She became strong and mmmmygod. Damon and Elena pissed me off during her eps 1-4
"I was so mad at you at first considering Stefan's been so nice to you". That's Elena's response to Caroline admitting that Katherine blackmailed her into spying. Sorry, Elena, that Caroline relayed your relationship troubles that weren't even real to Katherine who had threatened her and Matt and everyone Caro cares about. Geek that must've been a lot harder for you then Caroline. Poor little flower.

But then klaus and Caroline has scenes and it made me bite my lip, eyes filling with tears. Because klaus hates Elena, in no universe would he put Elena in front of Care. He made her the one. He chose her over a 500 year old revenge.

S4 Caroline was also adorable. This is when my maaaajjjjaaah Elena hating starts. "Oh, really, and what made you jump into bed the minute you saw him?" Bitch. I hate that line. Just a recap season one Caroline was pushed around, fed on, raped and abused by Damon. Then there's this line. I mean, I feel sorry for Julie Plague and Elena. It's clearly meant to be doing a little dance singing: "Delena 5-ever! You must ship Delena and if you don't you're an evil meanie!" But I got the wrong end. I got the fact that she slut-shamed Care. She blamed Caroline's torment through season one on Caroline. That is fucking sick. Today's society is about sluts. What is a slut? Someone who has sex? Someone who dresses provocatively? Someone who sends nudes? What makes a slut?

Anyway season five was the klarosex scene and ahh! It was life at its most heavenly. Caro kissed Klaus! And had sex with him on a tree. It was despair at it's highest point of love.

Tbh s6 care is amazing. She cries, I cry. And now she's emotionless. This should be awesome. I want a scene in Nola with Klaus and Katherine coming back and having a bad girls team with her. If beklena can have one carotherine can have one #amirite