Tvd/disney themesongs

Elena: Reflection (Mulan)
"Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me?"
I chose this because I feel like this song suits Elena, especially that line.

Stefan: go the distance (Hercules)
"I can go almost anywhere to feel like I belong"
I chose this because Stefan has trouble fitting in and I feel like with Mystic Falls, he's got better friends and is happier

Damon: Gaston (Beauty and the beast)
"Who does she think she is? That girl has tangled with the wrong man. No one says no to Gaston!"
Because no one says no to Damon. Except for Bonnie. That's why he kind of loves her.

Klaus: Be Prepared (the lion king)
"I will be king! Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again!"
I chose this because of the Originals and how Klaus wants to be king and also because he's like the king of hybrids.

Caroline: Belle {reprise} (Beauty and the Beast)
"I want adventure in the great wide...somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once, it might be grand to have someone understand. I want so much more than this provincial life"
Because Caroline is more than a small town girl, and in a century or a year, she'll be on Klaus's doorstep.

Bonnie: colours of the wind (Pocahontas)
"Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue whole moon, or asked the grinning bobcat why he grins? You need to sing with all the pine trees of the forest. Can you paint with all the colours of the wind?"
I chose this mainly because of all the season two shots of Bonnie controlling the wind but also because of her strong tie to nature and the earth

Rebekah: Part of your world (little mermaid)
"I wanna be where the people are. I wanna see, wanna see them dancing. Strolling along on those..what's it called again. Oh, feet."
Remember when Rebekah wanted to be human? I chose this song because of that.

Matt: when we're human (princess and the frog)
"Life is short. When you're done, you're done"
Because Matty is a human and has died so many times

Tyler: right around the river bend (Pocahontas)
"But people, I guess, can't live like that. We all must play a price"
Because Tyler's arguably lost the most out of every character

Kol: tramp (lady and the tramp)
"He's a tramp, but they love him"
I chose this because we all love a bit of Kol Mikaelson.

Elijah: friend like me (Aladdin)
"You got some power in your corner now. Some heavy ammunition in your camp"
I chose this because of his honour and word and nobility.

Katherine: poor unfortunate souls (the little mermaid)
"I admit that in the past I've been a nasty. They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch"
Because change the witch to bitch and just remember that line in 4x23 "I can admit, that was nasty" and this song is basically Kat

Jeremy: kiss the girl (little mermaid)
"There you see her. Siting there across the way"
When Anna was a ghost and Jeremy wanted to be with her

Alaric: zero to hero (Hercules)
"When he smiled, the girls went wild"
Because every girl out of college wants to jump Alaric's bones (Isobel, Meredith, Jenna, Jo)

AN: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY 🍰🎂🎈🎊🎉🎄🎉🎁