Series finale

Katherine Pierce is coming back!! Guess who's going to start TVD again, haha.

I've got three possible ideas for the finale and I'm really hoping the writers go for them instead of, yknow, dullena.

1. The story will come full circle

Katherine will kill everyone in mystic falls, ending with Stefan and Damon. Katherine was the one to turn Stefan and Damon, and she'll be the one to end them.
Damon's last words will be goodbye brother. His first words in the show were hello brother.
Elena will wake up to all her friends dying. The screen goes black for a minute, but before the show ends, you hear:
"Dear Diary"
And it cuts to Elena walking on a silent, deserted street silently, mourning her old life, while her voice is in the background:
I can't be the scared little doppelgänger who lost her family. I'm a survivor now. I know how to survive.
Full circle: Elena started the show off in her diary and it ends in her diary. Also, quoting Kath.

Then, while she's brooding she runs into someone. She looks up and it's one of Silas's doppelgängers. It gets revealed it was 200 years after everyone died and Elena is now a vampire.
Full circle: human Elena ran into vampire Stefan in the pilot.

2. Katherine dies. For good. Which I'm not hoping for. Also apparently Klaus comes back and if he kills her,  I will personally kill Julie plec. Klaus killed her whole family and ruined her life  when she was literally seventeen, and kept chasing her for 500 years, until which he tortured her for weeks on end.

3. Kaitherine are dating, rip hell in town, kill Elena and leave. Elena is the surprise death! 

4. The Julie ending!
Caroline, Stefan, Damon and Elena will have a double date! There will be Unnecessary Grossness between Caroline and Damon. Kitty Kat will come back but will die in an awful and degrading way by Damon's hands probably. But Katherine won't be the only death! Bonnie and Stefan will also die! And the rest of the episode is fan service!

Guess which one is most likely.
guess

QOTD: how do you want TVD to end?
----------