Tvd character appreciation

I was tagged by TTaraIs_A_Unicorn to do this so here goes.

I chose human Caroline bc mostly everyone loves vampire Caroline but most people hate human Caroline, so here it is!

When did you realise your fondness towards this character?
I realised that I was fond and loved Caroline when she told Bonnie she (Caroline) was a useless waste of space. I remember almost being in tears because at that time, I could relate to it perfectly.

What is your favourite scene with this character?
Funny wise, it is when she's telling Elena to jump Stefan's bones because girl likes boy, boy likes girl= sex. Unfortunately my maths teacher won't accept this on an exam
Sad wise, it is when she tells Bonnie that she tries, so hard, and she's never the one in the pilot and that was when I got my first panting of the heart in the vampire diaries ever and possibly (MAYBE) the reason I kept watching it.

If you could tell this character anything, what would it be?
Stay away from Damon, don't let Matt make you feel like Elena 2.0, and, for the love of god, stay away from Damon.

Why do you feel like this character is unappreciated?
A. Because she's a bit shallow and jealous of Elena all the time and what-not and b. delena shippers who call her a bad friend because she's no supportive of Elena 25/7, 100%

What would this characters New Years resolution be?
To find someone who makes her feel perfect and to make better friends. But take Bonnie with you, Caro.

Favourite quote from them?
I can't decide out of two:
"Why didn't he go for me? You know, how come the guys that I want never want me? I'm inappropriate, always say the wrong thing and Elena always says the right things. She doesn't even try, and he just picks her! And she's always the one that everyone picks, for everything! And I try, so hard, and I'm never the one"

"Okay, what is with the blockage? Just...jump his bones already. It's easy: boy likes girl, girl likes boy- sex!"

Try to convince this character to appreciate the character more?
Have you ever been insecure? Then why don't you like Caroline? From day one, she was like a little cinnamon roll puppy with great style. She's smart, kind and honest. Who wouldn't like human Caroline?

Who is another under appreciated character?
Bonnie Bennett and Kol Mikaelson and Finn Mikaelson and Stefan Salvatore and Amara and Silas

Tagging ally_b_foreves and -ashlynnmikaelson