Kennett

Hey guys! Now I really ship Kennett. Not as much as bamon but I liked the idea of Bon Bon getting a bit of Original action.
Here are five reasons why Kennett could have been a great ship

1. Nate and Kat ship it. Now, don't get me wrong. I don't think a couple should be automatically put together just because the actors ship it. But in Nate and Bonnie's case, the chemistry is there. They both really want it to happen. Kennett also has heaps of fans. If you look up klaroline and Kalijah fan fiction, chances are Kennett is going to be a side couple. Hell, even if they don't become a couple, give them some time. Yeah, it may be fan service. But Bonnie isn't Elena and Kol isn't Damon. There's no way Bonnie and Kol would act the same way delena does.

2. The magic aspect. Kol has been running with witches for most of his life as a vampire and he was the first of his siblings to tap into his warlock powers. Bonnie is a Bennett witch. She is powerful but imagine how powerful she could be with Kol's help and coaching. We're talking someone who not only has been around people with magic, it's someone who has experienced magic in their own hands.

3. The royalty aspect. Kol is a Mikaelson, the most powerful vampire family in the universe. Bonnie is a Bennett, the most powerful witch family in the world. Imagine the dynamics this could ensue. Especially with the mikaelsons intentions with Bonnie.
"I don't like you anymore now that you're dating my brother, but for Kol's sake, I won't rip out your throat"
"Gee, how generous of you, Rebekah"
It would be an amazing angle.

4. It would give Bonnie a chance to call out the MF gang for their hypocrisy. Imagine Elena, Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Matt, Tyler and everyone else finding out Bonnie was dating Kol. She would slaughter them in her arguments. For example, Elena is dating Damon (Blegh) who mistreated half of mystic falls. Caroline is in love with Klaus (💙) who killed tons of people. At least Kol never killed or hurt anyone close to them.

5. Bonnie might loosen up a bit. Let's be honest, when it comes to drunk dancing, dressing up and having crazy sex, Bonnie isn't exactly the girl you think of. But with the life of Kol's girlfriend, Bonnie might have to experience all of these. On the other hand, Kol would probably settle down with Bonnie. It would give him some character development

So what do you think? And btw I think the klaroline heart emoji should be blue bc any heart can be pink or red and also the dress klaus bought Caroline was blue.