Top three notps

3. Delena
Idk I ship them as BAMF friends who go on road trips and get drunk and crazy but not as a ship. Stelena is too cute <3. I don't like them together but I like their friendship. IN THIS SHOW IS IT TOO HARD TO HAVE A BOY AND A GIRL BE FRIENDS WITHOUT DATING?! The writers RUINED steroline. Lexi has forever shamed me with her shipping of it. And her and Alaric? WHAT!? They would not not not be cute. Alaric belongs with Jenna on the other side. Like why haven't we seen Jenna on the other side? She was a vampire when she died. So why have the writers forgotten about her??

2. Steroline.
They annoy me. In season one Stefan called her a pest (prettay much) and hurt her. My baby. No. Not happening. But now the writers have magically forgotten the past to put him and Caroline together. Like Klaus! Where are you? Get your butt into mystic falls and separate these two plzzzzz. My theory is that Stefan wants revenge on Klaus so he's gone with the woman Klaus loves.

And my least favourite OTP is...

1. Haylijah.

I cannot stand these two. What, did the writers think that just because they got a brunette with brown eyes to have scenes with Elijah, we would forget all about Katherine. Ahahaha. No. We haven't. I just...ugh! Kalijah was a beautiful love story that had so much wasted potential.