Chapter 7

Louis' POV-

It was about 9:00 at night when I pulled into the guest parking lot of Cecilia's apartment complex. Earlier, she had texted me, confirming I was going to show up, and as promised, I did.

I got out of my car and hooked my keys to my beltloop after locking the vehicle, then walked up the stairs and to her door. Even from outside, I could hear music blaring and the sounds of girl's laughter coming from behind the closed door. I still wasn't completely sure how I felt about being the only guy, but on the bright side, I didn't have to deal with her seemingly crazy boyfriend. At least hopefully I didn't...

Hesitantly, I reached forward, ringing the doorbell. At first I wasn't sure if anyone would be able to hear it over the music, but it was only a second before it opened.

"Hey!" Cecilia greeted, a huge grin on her face. "Come on in!"

"Thanks" smiling with a little nod, I brushed passed her and slid my Vans off by the door.

Now inside, I could see there were only two other girls sitting slouched down on the pink couch. One was dark haired, wearing a crop top and some tiny shorts, and the other girl was blonde and had on a Pink Floyd tank top with frayed, black shorts. It was a completely different contrast to Cecilia's yoga pants and oversized T-Shirt, which I assumed to be Jacob's.

Both of her friends looked up at me, first judgingly before their faces softened flirtatiously.

"Louis, this is Leah and Ashley." Cecilia took my arm and lead me over to the couch, pulling me down beside her. "Girls, this is Louis"

So Leah was the brunette and Ashley was the blonde. 

Ashley is such a blonde name.

"Hey" I greeted, but not particularly interested, only cause they seemed fake.

Yet something about them seemed a little familiar, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it-possibly because I was a little tired.

Cecilia reached over to her Google Home Mini and tapped the side to turn the volume down on the music a little bit. "What do you guys want to do? Play a game?"

"Truth or dare" Leah was twisting her hair around her finger, studying the tips.

"I'm so down" Ashley agreed.

Cecilia looked at me, as if asking my permission.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Is that ok?" her eyes were soft, a little scared.

"Of course that's ok" I shrugged. "It's your party, don't you get to decide?"

"Don't be a dick" Leah scowled.

"No, I was just saying...never mind" I shook my head. 

"Truth or dare?" she rolled her eyes, propping her elbow on the arm of the couch looking at Cecilia.

"Truth" 

"What is the most illegal thing you've ever done?"

Cecilia giggled a little bit. "Probably stolen from Wal-Mart"

That was hard to believe considering the vibe Jacob gave off. And honestly, it was hard to believe he hadn't made her do something illegal with him.

"Truth or dare?" she looked at Ashley.

"I'll start easy and say truth" she snickered.

"What is a weird fantasy you've always had?"

Ashley put her manicured finger to her lips as if deep in thought before breaking out into a grin. "I once fantasized about sneaking backstage and blowing my favorite band member"