Chapter 9 | Blackmail

Zaarib's pov

I walk in while analysing the big front door, while waving at the gardener. I put up a smile on my handsome face as I walk in the living room of Inaya's house.

I want to have a serious talk with that girl.

Chatting and loud cries can be heard. Bad luck everybody are awake. I wanted to sneak in, since it's just 8:30 and on top of that it is a freaking Sunday morning, who wakes up at 8:30 on a Sunday morning? Why the hell is everybody wide awake at this hour.

Gosh this is the first time I woke up so early, I should be praised for keeping my eyes open from dawn, normally after fajr I wake up only at 12, since I am working now I wake up at 10 but for that brat I didn't sleep after fajr because I know I won't be able to open my eyes before noon.

I ignore the urge to go pick and snuggle into my new favourite one sitting with her parents who are feeding the little one in Jannat's lap and I make my way towards the kitchen.

"Aunty!" I smile brightly while looking at the women who looks surprised by my presence  "Hey" she let's out softly before drying her hands in the towel "What are you doing?" I wrap my arms around her to give her a back hug, she smiles brightly at me and tells me whatever she was doing.

"So may I know the reason for your early visit?" She sits beside me  on the dining table while peeling the apple "I missed your food so here I am" I am not lying, I am here for food. But the side look she is throwing tells me she is not believing me.

"Hmm yeah yeah" she still doubts but peeks at me only to sees a frown on me forehead, I don't read brains, for godsake what is she thinking? "Where is Inaya?" I question her while chewing the peeled apple.

"Here comes the main reason for your visit" she gives me her creepy smile while nodding her head to herself "Goodness aunty, I always ask were that brat is, now tell me. And-and stop with that smirking" I am so done with this.

"Your beauty is still in her beauty sleep" perfect! Gonna scream loud near her ear. Just the thought of her looking at me with panick and half closed eyes is exciting me. Gonna keep the camera roll on to snap few pics of hers.

Finally now I'll have something to blackmail her with.

I quickly stand on my leg, picking up the fresh unpeeled apple "I will go wake her up!" I inform her only to see her nod "You guys are just engaged not married yet so I don't want to encounter any one eating each others faces" she giggles but that sentence only makes me gag and I am close to throwing "Astaghfirullah, aunty your too much" I roll my eyes at her loud laugh but walk away towards the brats room. To get few proofs to blackmail her.

I fiddle with the door knob standing right outside her room. She is sleeping. Is it inappropriate to walk in a girls room when they are sleeping? Wait but I have waked her up multiple times before then why does this sounds so wrong and inappropriate to me.

Gosh Zaarib you are thinking to much. I never cared about how she will be looking when she is sleeping before, why does this bug me so much now? It's okay, I an sure she wont feel uncomfortable.

I twist the door knob as quietly as I can, didn't want to wake her up. After tiptoeing in I quietly close the door behind me.

Just when my eyes fell on to the girl who is sleeping peacefully in her strawberry pyjama my heart unknowingly smiles, I love to see her peaceful face. It always is beautiful.