Chapter 11 | Emotional

~Two days later

I was sitting in the living room with Zaarib by my side but we all had our attention on the cutest couple of our family. I was smiling for the past 10 minutes and I am still smiling, I swear my cheeks hurts but I can't stop smiling at this cute couple whose bickering is just so adorable.

I peek at Zaarib only to see him giggling at jannat who is glaring at Zain and he gives her an apologetic look "I don't care your eating this, I made that just for you" she looks like she is so close to crying "Okay Okay" Zain licks his lips and gulps before glancing at the plate which is in front of him.

It is not poison Zain for godsake, I face palmed my self but stare at the couple who has taken all are attention.

He is not at fault, bhabhi is the worst cook I have ever seen but the best part is she is not giving up.

She is the best example for Try Try but do not Cry.

Zain gulps before picking up the spoon, he peeks at his wife who is smiling brightly. He then fills his mouth with the food she made just for her husband.

Zain gulps but soon wipes his mouth with a tissue "baby? What shit did you put in this?" I giggle hearing him asking his wife so calmly but his expression is saying otherwise "What do you mean? Is it that bad?" A gasp leaves her lips as if she is not believing him. A sad look takes over her face  with her puppy eyes she looks at Zain who scoffs, I am sure he is on the verge of cursing.

"Hm I would use a word which is more stronger than bad here" just when he completes his sentence he receives a hard slap on his arm "I took two hours to make that" she rolls her eyes and gets angry and I am sure that is temporary anger.

Zain pulls her closer totally forgetting in which environment he is sitting in.

"Yo wasted your two precious hours to cook" he looks down at the food and scoffs "this?"

When Jannat was not able to take more insults she pushes him aside and was about to leave her husband with grudges but he holds her tight "You do so many other things so perfectly and since I know cooking You just sit and order and I'll make the dishes you want. Now stop being upset it's not that you don't know cooking it's just that these ingredients are upset with each other so they don't mingle together but I know one day you're gonna be a great cook" he smiles at his wife whose eyes lits up and blush creeps through her cheek at his husband's words, he does not leave that poor soul there but pecks her cheeks to make her more happy.

"That area, Is restricted for you my love, you not going there, okay?" he points towards the kitchen but chuckles at his own sentence and we all join him as he roasts his wife in an adorable manner. But he quickly pecks her cheeks again so she does not gift him a punch again.

If my spouse is not behaving like this, I am not getting married.

"I am not marrying you if you don't treat me like this" I whisper to the guy who quickly raises his eyebrows hearing me "Where is your phone? Let's download a matrimonial app to find a loving groom like Zain for you. Because there is no way I am calling you baby infront of everyone and there is noway I am telling you not to cook, food is life remember?" he speaks like a jerk with an eye roll and I punch his arm for being so so freaking rude and nonfictional.

"I hate you" I mumble feeling totally annoyed "You don't have to worry sweetheart, feelings are mutual" he gives me a smile but I only glare at him with a huff.