Chapter 24 | Sorry

"Umm-I-Can we talk" he slide his hand in his pocket while staring at me without uttering a single word.

I bite my lower lip nervously as I take peeks at this tall man who is killing me with those eyes. He take slow steps towards me and my knees are already buckling up when I see him walking towards me.

I gulp but take a step back and he rolls his eyes at that but turns and holds the door knob and I quickly understand that he wants to leave so I hold him by his arm while looking at him with my hurtful eyes which is glistening with tears, and I swear I am not acting, his ignorance hurts really bad.

"Please...I am sorry" I mumble as I hold his strong muscular arm tightly which I am not even able to hold fully. He does not reply but keeps his mouth close while staring at me.

So I hesitantly hold his wrist and drop his hand down from the knob and I push him slightly by his chest so he facing me "I am sorry" I again mumble those words.

My hand automatically covers my mouth when an ugly sob leave my lips, I trembling trying my best to keep my sobs low but see Zaarib tensing and when he gently touches my elbows I take that as a permission to smash myself against him.

His manly scent is driving me crazy and I sob more at my stupidity and at his ignorance which is hurting me. I wrap my tiny arms around his waist and I squeeze him with my head resting on his chest which clearly exposes his fast heart beat, it is going insane nothing less than mine.

Is it because of anger? Or because of our closeness?

I squeeze him tightly while silently crying but when he does not hug me back my heart squeezes fills with more guilt and hurt. "Dont ignore me, I hate this, I am sorry I am an idiot you should have just slapped me when I yelled at you and said rubbish about you when you were just worried about me" I try my best to cry silently without making any noise while speaking to him in a whisper.

I rest my chin on his chest to look up since he is not replying but only fall onto those soft grey orbs which are finding mine. "I am sorry" a chuckle leaves his lips as he shakes his head with small smile on his lips when I repeat those same words again and again to feel less guilty.

"Shh...stop crying" he brings his hand up to brush my tears away and I only want to sob more at his soft touch which I love the most.

"Come on stop crying now, I forgave you, you know I have a big heart" he teases me but wraps his arm around my waist to pull me more closer as if it was possible:

Brushing and combing my hair behind he then gently rubs my back but in a subtle manner to not touch me in an inappropriate way or make me uncomfortable.

"I was scared, I thought you will never talk to me, I--I" I speak between my ugly sobs like a kid and he only chuckles at that but tightens his hold on me.

I pull my head from his chest to look at him "next time if I speak rubbish just yell at me or throw me on the bed or just--just slap me to make me understand where I went wrong, b-but be a little gentle, my cheeks are little soft and sensitive. I will get your handprints if you use a lot of force." I mumble regretting just after the second I asked him to slap me, but he only laughs at that.

"I won't slap you when you do a mistake sweetheart, I am not that cruel" he smiles at me and I shyly return suddenly feeling my heart skipping, flipping and doing all the skills when he presses his lips on my forehead which fluttered my heart.

"And I know how sensitive your skin is my lips discovered that" he whispers right near my ear before pressing a gently kiss on my cheek.

Intimate. That word intimate screams through his action and my whole body reacts by shuddering in his arms.