Chapter 29 | Bold move

"Ya Allah" Mama clasps her hand on her mouth as tears stream down her cheeks and my heart is breaking into pieces since I am the reason of them crying and being sad "Mamma stop that" I mumble already feeling like I should cut the call after seeing my whole family on the screen.

Dad stares at me in silence but the worry can be clearly scene while mamma, aunty and maami my three mom's are crying really bad that it is making me uncomfortable.

"I am absolutely fine, it's just a small scratch" I speak softly trying my best to convince my old ladies who are being over dramatic.

"For a small scratch why are you wearing such a big bandage??" Mamma questions me logically and Inaya who is beside me mumbles something with an Eye roll.

"The nurse who dressed my wounds looked as dramatic as you all, for a small wound she covered half of my head to make my handsome face look ugly. I guess she was jealous by my handsomeness" I try to joke and hear some chuckles while my mother's are rolling their eyes.

"Its not a big wound right?" she again questions me in a low trembling voice "No mamma it's not, only a small scratch on my forehead that's it" I assure her again "show me you hand" Inaya's mom does not stop her interrogation. I lift my uninjured left hand up to shake it in front of the camera "see my hands are absolutely fine, Inaya turn the camera" before they could ask about my right hand I ask Inaya to show them my leg.

She huff's and gives me a glare for escaping so quickly but curses under her breathe like a brat before turning the camera, I shake my leg up and down while trying my best to not groan when pain hits my head.

I sit back and stop all the movements to give my head some rest. Inaya looks at me worried but I quickly give her a painful smile reluctantly. I breathed out trying my best to not faint from the sudden pain.

"Where is Inaya?" Maami questions about the girl who panicks hearing her name. She turns the camera and hands me my phone. And a chuckle automatically leaves my lips when I see her running towards the closet to grab a shawl since this girl has become quite comfortable with me. She does not cover herself with a shawl like she used to whenever we meet but now roams around in her pyjamas.

I giggle while looking at the girl who is hurrying to wrap it around her head.

"What is happening there?" my curious family questions me but my attention is all over this beautiful girl who looks cute as ever when she is panicking.

She climbs on the bed and hops beside me quickly "Assalamu alaikum" she greets everyone with her best voice. Maami and my cousins great her back loudly, while others are smiling at her. Maami like always starts with complementing her but my eyes are on mamma who is looking annoyed for some reason.

"Are you even taking care of my son" mamma jumps into her mother-in-law character and I let out a sigh expecting this from my mom, Inaya turns to look at me, her side pressed against mine so we both can be visible to them. She glares at me before putting up a fake smile, which she always does when mood swings hits her and when she wants to snap back.

Before I could glare at her, telling her not to do something which will make her embarrass in front of everyone she opens her mouth to let out sarcasm filled line.

"No I am not, he made me breakfast in bed which was so delicious, I doubt he ever cooked for you before" A sigh leaves my lips at her sarcasm and I  peek at my mom to see her reaction, "Its total opposite, he is taking care of me so much since he is not at all injured" she smiles at me and I chuckle hearing the mock behind her sweetwords.

"Inaya" Aunty glares at her daughter who shrugs. "Oh yeah I forgot to say, he also grabbed me my clothes from the closet, so I do not walk much and take rest, you know he is such a sweetheart, like someone said before he is such an husband material" Inaya rolls her eyes while caressing my head.