Chapter 15 | Sleepy head

Zaarib's pov

After having a quick bath I walk out while drying my nape with a hand towel. My lips automatically curves up unknowingly when I see Inaya having a peaceful look on her face, her arms spread all over the bed and her legs hanging down from the bed while she is sleeping so soundly.

I quietly walk towards her to wake her up, didn't want this brat to sleep in these heavy clothes which she was throwing tantrums about how heavy they where but still she loves them.

I sit beside her admiring the girl who is now my wife which I still can't believe even though I was the who convinced her to marry me.

Never in my dreams I thought I will ask Inaya to marry me. Like it was impossible to even cross my mind, but here I am.

I used to gag when people say me and Inaya look cute together, and see now in reality we are together. I guess angels said 'Ameen' at their statement.

I seriously don't know how things are going to work between us because we are totally opposite of each other, only one thing that is similar is that we both are crackheads other than that I don't know if anything is similar between us.

"Hey Inaya wake up" I gently slide my hand on her nape to not startle her as she looks like she is in a deep sleep and I feel guilty for waking her up.

"Inaya" I again call out the girl who is looking dead. I rub my thumb on her earlobe to hear her groan in her sleep "Wakeup sweetheart you need to change" I again speak and finally she opens her eyes which is still half closed "It's already morning" she flies her hand to cover her mouth when a yawn escapes her lips as she mumbles the words but soon makes herself comfortable on my palm which is now against her right cheek.

"You need to change get up" I hear her groaning in irritation with a visible pout forming on her lips "I am sleepy...let me sleep" she mumbles "I know, but you need to take these jewelleries off" she peeks at me but nods understanding my statement "hmm" she hums and to my greatest surprise after few groans of protest she sits up with her legs crossed over each other and now her back is facing me.

What is she trying to do? I raise my eyebrow confused at the girl who is still in a state of sleep "Help me" she mumbles in her sleep. Okay, help her with what? Umm dress? Oh no that does not right.

No No maybe she is asking me to remove her jewellery or her hair pins I guess.

With a heavy gulp, I kneel on the bed to remove dozens of pins which are stuck in her hair. Gosh why is she carrying hairpins stall in her head.

I carefully remove the hair pins didn't want to hear her yelling at me for snatching away her hair instead of those pins.

With a satisfactory smile I comb her hair with my finger when I was done removing this pins stall from her head. I looked down to see her mouth gaped open as she is sleeping with a peaceful look while leaning against my torso.

With a soft smile plastered on my face I gently pat her cheek to wake her up and she quickly opens her eyes looking startled "Ah yeah thankyou" she mumbles and tries her best to stand on her legs and I am already at the edge of laughing at her adorable sleepy face "Wait" I walk towards her with a chuckle when she looks at me with a confused look lingering on her beautiful face.

"Let me help you with your jewellery" Since I know she won't be able to take it out without breaking one of those I ask her permission to do so and she quickly nods but soon hugs me and I swear I was taken back by her action and I also can feel my heart taking a break when she snuggles closer making herself comfortable.