Chapter 14 | Married

I chew my lips out of nervousness as I am seated on the chair in front of a giant mirror looking like a bride, because the day of hell has come, it's my wedding day where I am going to get slaughtered.

That's so dramatic of me.

I don't know how two weeks flew away but I can feel that this is reality and I am seriously getting married to none other than Zaarib freaking Malik who is oddly calmer than he should be.

I bounce my leg up and down as I am waiting for my sister to bring Zaarib into my room. I want to meet that guy now.

I am scared, I will faint if I don't talk to him now.

I don't know how they will sneak in, and I don't care if he crawls and comes or wears Abaya and come here. I want him now and I just want to run away.

This looks like some freaking fictional story where one day they plan on pretending to be lovers and the next day they get married like seriously?! I bet That would be the worst fictional story ever!

I quickly stand on my legs when I see Amira, Aabid's sister running in while holding her heavy lehenga up "Listen I give you five minutes to do whatever you guys want to do, If you get caught don't you dare mention my name. Now hurry up, I'll be outside" she speaks in a hurry and rushes out quickly.

And there I see Zaarib walking in looking all handsome in his Wedding attire with a confused frown on his handsome face, I would have bristled at his entry if this situation was not so messed up.

I quickly run towards him ignoring my heavy dress, my eyes already tanking up and now it's glistening with tears, one blink and they will flow like rivers and fountains.

His frown turns into a worried one when he takes a good look at me "Hey, what's wrong sweetheart" he soft voice filled with worry reaches me and just when his voice reaches my ears my eyes reacted, he cups my face and gently caresses my cheeks with his thumb wiping away my healthy, heavy tears.

I shut my eyes close but take hold of his arm, my hands forming a fist on it's own "What's wrong? Tell me" he pulls me into a hug and gently rubs my back. His voice filled with nothing but worry. I breathe in to calm my shitty and childish self up.

"Zaarib" I pull away and he nods asking me to continue "Let's just let's run away" I gulp but look into his grey eyes with my teary ones "Huh?W-What?" He licks his lips and I quickly nod "I am scared I can't get married let's just run away from here and maybe we can live somewhere else for few days and then come back later. I don't want to get married" I plead while holding his hands into my cold ones.

He breathed out but cups my face and I look at him "Inaya we can't run away like that, the guest has already arrived, and if we run away at this point of time we are just going to insult our parents in front of everyone. We don't want them to become a topic that everybody will talk about with so much curiosity and excitement, just because of our childishness right?" He speaks with some maturity staying very close to me and my heart is already beating at an insane speed, I can also hear his fast heartbeat.

But I am not as mature as him.

"But this is about our lives and I am scared--" I stop when I see him taking a step closer, he is so close to me that it can be considered as inappropriate for others, gulping down the lump I look up into his grey eyes which is shining. I hold myself back from dropping my eyes down his chest.

Even though I am in a shitty situation, I still want to steal his eyes. Why are they so beautiful?!

"I am sorry Inaya I am really sorry. For dragging into this mess" he sighs and his expression tells he is very guilty and hint of guilt hits me for making him feel guilty with my words.