Chapter 36 | Strong

How can he do this to me? He was my friend, he was never my enemy then why is he doing this?

Sahil was the most kind hearted person, how can he be so evil.

Knock on the door startles me and I tremble balling myself more, the quiet knocks turn more louder and impatient.

"Inaya baby, come out, we will talk and solve everything, you know I wouldn't hurt you, that slap was just to keep you quiet, it was your mistake right, I warned you to be quiet but you were still screaming"

"I would never hurt you my love come out"

I press my palms against my ear not able to hear his voice.

"Inaya! Come out!" Sahil screams banging the door and I my brain is not even functioning my whole body feels weak, it is the time when it should feel strong but it feels weak too weak.

"Fucking come out before I break the door!" He screams banging the door more harshly and I look around the room to go hide somewhere else before he enters.

"Please leave me, what did I do to you please leave me" I mumble a little louder but hear him going quiet after few minutes his voice comes from the other side.

"You act like you didn't do anything but you always do, you gave me hope that you love me! You always smile and laugh to whatever I say! And then like a bitch you marry someone else! How can you say you did not do anything" I scream sobbing out loudly when he yells while banging the door in frustration and when I see it creaking my heart literally falls.

Please Allah don't do this to me.

"You were crying this morning because of that jerk, hey but don't worry now you don't have to deal with that again, I have planned everything we could go away from here and stay a happy life and get married, You will never see tears in your eyes if you marry me" he laughs and says proudly as if the plan was perfect.

"You're mine Inaya, I've said you that before and you laughed at it but now print it in your skull, you are. fucking. mine, you give others signal but whore out with someone else! Did you take me as a fool?!" His punch against the door in full anger.

I look around the room to find something to hit him but I jump in my place when something buzzes against my thigh.

My phone.

My phone, I had my phone all this time? How can I be so dumb.

Ignoring Sahil's screams and bangs I take my phone out quickly with my trembling hands but cry under my breathe when I see Zaarib's name quickly swiping it up I press it against my ear tightly afraid somebody might snatch it.

"Where are you? I am waiting—"

"Zaarib" I whisper in hushed tone so Saahil doesn't here.

"Please save me" Not able to hold myself back I sob clutching my phone tightly in my hold "I am scared please come here"

"Inaya? Sweetheart where are you? Tell me!" His voice hurried and breathe less as if he is already running.

Zaarib will come nobody will do anything. I am safe. Yeah I am safe.

My body flinched when Sahil bangs and kicks the door completely losing his patience "who the hell are you talking to?! Fucking come out Inaya! I am saying sweetly so come out darling, once I open the door you will be responsible for everything you will receive. I am warning you Inaya" His words does not let me speak further but I press my phone tightly against my ear so I only hear Zaarib, only him.

"Where are you sweetheart? Don't be scared I am right here, calm yourself don't cry" he calms me with the words.

"In the janitor's room—Ammi!" My hushed whisper turns into scream when my body was thrown to the other side by the harsh push on the door my phone flies to the other side, kicking the door he walks inside but before he could touch me he was pulled back roughly, many workers rushes in and some quickly grabs Saahil.