chapter 6- forget

'I realised a long time ago that letting you live was a big mistake. I guess I have to be gratefull you came here. I can finally undo my mistake', the woman took a fighting stance. She kneeled close to the ground. Her hands rested on the snow that covered the mountain. Her knees hovered above the ground.

Gray narrowed his eyes. He knew years ago that she was a powerfull mage. He couldn't sence more power after those years. Nevertheless she still had a lot of strenght.

They stared at each other, waiting for each other to land a first hit. She seemed patient. As if she had the time of the world.

She started to mumble some words. From this distance Gray wasn't able to understand what she was saying. Just in case it was a spell he decided he had to attack. 'Ice make...'

Suddenly her eyes widened. With a sickening speed she jumped and ran towards him. As she ran, a spell cirkel appeared. Gray wasn't able to finish his attack. He jumped to the side. She tried to claw towards him. He jumped a few times but she drove him towards a corner. This mountain top didn't provide him with much space. Soon he neared the ledge.

All he could do at this point was to try to land a hit. 'Ice make gyser!' he yelled.

The woman had to stop in her track so she wouldn't ran into the attack. As she slid over the ground, she started to mumble some words again. She was closer this time so Gray could hear some of it. It didn't sound like any language he ever encountered before. There was a chance that this was Lost Magic. He had to be quick. This called for a special attack.

With only his right hand he began a spell. 'Ice make CAGE', he yelled. It wouldn't be as sturdy because he didn't use both hands. He was going to take the chance. She was fighting bare hands, maybe it delayed her long enough.

With his left hand he started another summoning. 'Ice Make sword!' He held the unstable weapon in his hand.

In that second the cage broke. She cut the bars with her bare hands. She stood still in the potition where she just slashed through the barrier. All this time she glared him in the eyes. Calmly she walked towards him. Her blue hair danced around her shoulders.

'Don't worry. Death will give you a warm embrace', she wispered as she neared him.

'Too bad. I prefere the cold', Gray grinned. He might look confident but to be honest, he was afraid of her. He was still uncertain what magic she was using. She was powerfull as it was. If she became serious, assuming she wasn't at this point, then he wouldn't stand a chance.

And then there was the spell she was wispering during their fight. He had to be prepared for anything.

He jumped out of the corner. She calmly watched as he jumped to the middle of the open space. He dropped the sword, knowing it wouldn't protect him for long if she decided to attack.

'Ice make spike'. Several swords appeared above him. Just like Erza's attack 'Bumenblad', several swords appeared and flew towards the enemy. But in Gray's case it were spikes of ice.

She started to run towards Gray. She got hit by several spikes but continued without delay. She didn't even try to protect herself. Soon she reached Gray.

She kicked him against his forhead. With the speed she builded up, the force behind it was strong enough to sent Gray flying for a few feet. She quickly reached him and grabbed his neck. She dug the nails in his flesh as she seemed to like.

'one...', Gray felt more pressure against neck.

'Two....', Gray felt how the blood tricked down his neck. He bit trough the pain and put his hands together. She looked how he tried to attack and didn't wait.

'Three', she cut him even more with her nails, slicing the flesh next his veins. Gray winced in pain. He couldn't concentrate on anything but the pain.

She dropped Gray in the snow. He fell like a plushy doll on the ground. He was fighting to stay consious. His vision grew dark. He felt some presure around her wrists. She was dragging him towards the ledge.

I can't let her do this. I have to return to Fairy Tail... to Juvia. He did his best to regain control. He moved his hands. He tried to grab something. The only thing he felt was endless snow.

The next thing he felt was a kick... soon followed with a hollow feeling in his chest when he noticed he fell down the mountain.

She was looking as he fell down. The clouds made it hard to see where he fell.

She waited... and waited... but nothing came.

She started to curse 'no.. NO NO NO!!! ARGHH'