chapter 10- my childhood friend

Oke oke.... so i was teasing you guys AND I know the important need for Gruvia. So another chapter, a little present because you guys are supporting me and I love you for it.
-----

'Psssst, Levy.... Levy!', no response. She was too focused on her book. Gray looked around and found an old note. She probably wouldn't need the note anymore. He made a wad from the piece of paper and threw it against Levy. She jumped up in suprise when she got hit. She looked around with big eyes till she saw Gray behind a bookcase. He motioned her to come. Levy looked down to see Rose sleeping on the table. Levy knew Gray wanted to talk in private with her so she stood up and walked towards the ice mage.

'Please tell me you found something. It's been 6 months already', Gray was begging for an answer more then the others. He didn't expect that it would take this long. Yesterday he heard some gossip what might lead to Juvia's whereabouts. Rose didn't let him leave before the curse was lifted. He wanted to run away... Rose would be frozen in place, but she was in no harm. The only reason he stayed, was the stupid promise he had made.

'I'm really close', Levy answered with determination.

'Really?', Gray took her shoulders and shook them gently.

Levy giggled a little at his reaction. 'Just a few more days. I don't want to make things worse because I rushed my research'.

'A few days is perfect', Gray gave her a big smile.

'Can I return to my books?', Levy laughed.

'Sure', he let go of her shoulders and started walking around the library. He wouldn't mind to sit with Levy and Rose and sit out his time. Maybe if he'd find a good book, he could read that. But Rose didn't want him too close with Levy. She didn't trust him enough.... But then again. Gray couldn't walk too far away or Rose would freeze. She felt powerless when that happened. A small panic attack would wash over her.

Gray walked towards the bathroom of the guild once. Just a few meters too far away. He found her in a shocked state, curled up like a ball when he came back. She was crying and her breathing was uneven. There were times where she wanted to go back to the peace of her mountain. But after she froze, reality came back to her. The mountain was a terrible place she had to avoid it as much as possible. She would adept to the chaotic days of Fairy Tail soon enough.

Gajeel walked in when the clock past 1 o'clock. He simply nudged Levy. She looked up at the dragon slayer. He pointed to the door, signaling that it was midnight and time to call it a day.
'Just a minute', she started to plead in a soft voice. She didn't want to wake up Rose.

'You say that everytime', Gajeel growled.

'Please?'

Gajeel sighed and Levy thought she had won. Those thoughts were disrupted when he picked her up and swung her over his shoulder. 'You are going to go sleep',

Levy let out a small squeek when she felt his muscular arms wrapped around her. This made Rose wake up from her slumber. Gray looked at the scene and knew what to expect. Rose and Gajeel were always bickering when it came to Levy.

Rose hated the fact that he called her shrimp and hang around her everyday.
Gajeel on the other hand wasn't budging for the annoying sister of the script mage. He was glad she was alive and doing better with each passing day. The colour came back to her skin and lips. Her green and blue eyes got a healty sparkle back. But that didn't meant he was letting her do whatever she wished.
Levy was trying to calm the two.

It took a few more minutes till the situation was (kind of) solved. It was peacefull enough to go home. And with home I meant, dropping of Levy (because Rose didn't want Gajeel to be the one to walk her home). After that Gray and Rose would walk to Gray's house. They decided it would be for the best. His house wasn't big enough for the three of them and Rose had to stay close. They both hated the idea... but it was only till the curse was broken.