chapter 31- plan

They had fallen asleep in the same bed. Gajeel woke up and stretched himself, waking up Levy. 'Morning', he half-yawned.

Levy opened one eye. 'morning', she answered before she turned around for some more sleep. 'Not going to happen', Gajeel bend over her. 'I'm going to eat and you're coming with me'.

'Not now... tired', her words got muffled by the blankets.

'Make me use force and you will come with me in a pajama for all I care'.

Levy looked up and saw him grinning. 'Fine', she smiled as she stood up. 'But I'm going to get dressed so get out', she smiled even more as she started to push him towards the door. 'Be quick'.

'Only a minute', she threw his shirt in his arms. He had slept with his pants on so that should be no problem.

Five minutes later she opened the door while brushing her hair. 'I'm almost done. So where do you want to go?' with her free hand she grabbed a bandana and captured her unruly hair.

'You'll like it', Gajeel said as he offered his arm like a gentleman. Levy looked up surprised and placed a hand on his muscles. 'Ready?' he asked. She nodded in response.
Gajeel led her towards the outskirt of the village. It went uphill from there on. 'Just a moment', he signaled Levy to wait and ran towards a little store on the side. It didn't take long for him to reappear with a basket.

'The restaurant is for another time', he said before she could answer. 'For now I thought I should treat you for an early picknick'. he still spoke in his usual low voice but he tried his best to sound just a little more sophisticated.

'That would be delightful', Levy chuckled. They walk up the hill and paused when they reached an open spot between the trees. Ivy covered the ground and climbed the trees. A log on the ground, also covered in the ivy, was a home for different kind of mushrooms.This place must not be well known to look like this.

The bookwurm took a big breath, breathing in the fresh air. 'Wow'.

'Guess that this is our spot then', Gajeel placed the basket on the ground. 'Let's start with something to drink', he reviled a bottle with orange juice.

The juice was fresh and the sandwiches tasted good. In the end they laid on the ground chatting. It was Levy who started to talk about their secret dating. 'I wonder how everyone would react if they found out that we are together'.

'They would be loud'.

Suddenly a special moment came to her mind. 'I still can't believe you stole my first kiss'.

It was raining back then but Levy hadn't noticed. She was reading the final chapter of her book. Reading on the bed of the infirmary for some silence she hadn't noticed that the guild was closing. Mirajane had cleaned the last glasses and locked the doors. She didn't bother to check the infirmary, knowing no one was hurt.

After the bluenette found out how the protagonist over won every problem she sighed content. She knew the hero had won and would live happily ever after. She stepped out and walked the dark hallway towards the front door. The lights were unlit and in the back of her head she feared the doors would be locked. Just to be sure she walked to the front door and pulled as hard as she could. Locked.

Levy knocked on the wood. 'Someone still there!?' she shouted. No response. She took a step back and saw the moon standing high in the sky. It must already be midnight.

'Someone!?' Levy yelled again. If no one would come she would sleep in the infirmary tonight. On the other hand, Erza and the others might be worried if she didn't come home.
Knowing the temper of Titania, Levy worried a little that Erza might question villagers. Or even worse, the redhead might search through her stuff for a clue. She got a headache if she thought of the mess Erza could make.