Extra

Juvia was currently at her dorm room at Fairy Hills. Gray walked her home after she stayed a night at his place and was now back at his own place. It was yesterday that everyone in the guild found out that Juvia was pregnant.

It surprised him that she didn't cry once. She stayed strong the whole time she was with him. She only occasionally stated that the baby was from two strong mages and would overcome any hardship.

If anything it was Gray who was having the most trouble with the news. Everyone in the guild had a positive look on the future of the unborn, but Gray wasn't so sure yet.

He pulled a chair from under the table and sat down. He rested his head on his hands.

His mind was blanc.

He didn't move a muscle.

He was tired.

Gray had lost important people in his life before. And it seemed that death was always one step in front of him, taking the people he cared about. And even if he didn't want any of the disasters to happen, it seemed his decisions killed people.

He wanted to visit the city with his parents, the one where Deloria showed up. After years of training with Ur and Lyon, he thought he was strong enough to defeat the monster. He decided to face Deloria, but lost his teacher in the process.

He grew again a lot strong after he joined Fairy Tail and luck seemed to be in his favor. That was till he met Lyon who made other people's life miserable, claiming it was Gray's fault that Ur died. That problem was easily averted when they stopped his plans. But that was the time they met Ultear who hurt a lot of people because of him. Even a strong woman as Ultear gave up her life in the end for his life and the others.

And now, in the present, he was about to hurt his child even before it had a chance to breath on it's own.

He shook his head, trying to loose the negative thoughts. He'd said nothing towards Juvia about it and forced himself to keep his thoughts to himself.

But Juvia must have known something, because she was keeping an eye out for him. She hadn't even said a word when he laid next her in the one-person bed, forcing them to stay close to each other.

Gray was now alone in his house, so he allowed himself to surrender and cry. But even if he wanted, no tears were coming.

Gray sat there for a long time. Unable to thing of anything but the constant self-blame. It took a while till he forced himself to stand up. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he had to do something else except sitting.

He heard a little ruffle as he walked. Looking down he saw another post-it note (just like the others compliment-notes Juvia made before). He must have missed one during the clean up, or maybe it was a new one.

After reading the text he was able to cheer up just a little bit.

It read:

Because Fullbuster-sama is strong enough to overcome anything.

The text, especially the name, made him wonder if Juvia had made a new one. And somehow he could believe it now. He had hope that the baby would survive something as "easy" as a curse. Because a Fullbuster can overcome anything.