chapter 33-Gajeels sister !?

Gajeel and Levy had trained to get better control of their partners magic. But I must add, they both failed. Levy lacked the strength to smash her arm into a tree without hurting herself and Gajeel only got frustrated when he was told to rewrite runes for his own benefit. In the end they just spend their last days (as themselves) to enjoy the time they had together. It was time to go home before they wanted.

Gajeel was walking out of the train. He had no troubles driving around in that deathtrap as long as he stayed in his girlfriends body. It still wasn't his most favorite vehicle as he was bored out of his mind after the first stop. He turned some pages of her books but it didn't take long before he stored them back in the bag.

He was now walking towards Levy's house when suddenly two arms wrapped around him. 'Levy-chan!' the bunnygirl exclaimed. 'How did the mission go?' Her smile extended from one ear to the other.

Gajeel did his best to smile the way Levy taught him. 'Something wrong?' Lucy took some distance and examined her friend. 'You're different'.

'What are you talking about?' Gajeel started to growl but changed to a sweet voice. 'I'm super. Everything is fine, the quest was great and I got to finish a great book'. he plastered a fake smile on his face.

'What book?' Lucy raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

'Maya forest', Gajeel rumbled in Levy's bag. It was the only one he remembered the name of.

'YOU LIKED IT?' Lucy yelled happy. 'Thanks Levy. I wasn't sure how to write the ending but I guess it did turned out better than I thought. You know, Natsu and Happy actually destroyed a copy when you were gone'.

'That's because they destroy everything', Gajeel grumbled again. It went natural.

'Levy, are you sure you're alright?', Lucy want so far to even place a hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

'Of course I am', he resisted the temptation to swat her hand away. A vein ticked annoying on his forehead.

'You do seem different... Are you still upset over the Rose-Gajeel situation?'

'What? Maybe... Yes, maybe because Rose should piss-off'. Gajeel spoke for himself. He knew Levy wouldn't say something like this. But he already said it, no helping it.

'Ga- Gajeel?' she squinted her eyes. 'Is that you?'

He scoffed in response.

'But how?'

'Magic?'

'...Really helping. How did you do that? Where is Levy?'

'I don't know. On her way I guess. We switched'

'But why?' Lucy circled around him to see if there was any sign that this was Gajeel. Only his character gave him away.

'Non of your business'

'I guess its not', she took some distance and stared at him for a moment. 'Yosh! I will help you. I'm sure you have a reason to do this. So if anyone starts to doubt, I will back you up'.

'Guess that's fine. Thanks Bunnygirl'.

She started to smile. 'No problem. Want to go to the guild?'

'Can't. Going home'.

'Home-home or Levy-home?'

'Levy's place', he pointed in the general direction behind him.

'Does Lily know this?' lucy started to walk with him.

'Not yet. Sure Shrimp will tell him', he shrugged.