chapter 18- strawberries or kisses?

I'm noticing that fewer people are reading my chapters then before. Now I was thinking that maybe the story was starting to become boring...

Maybe someone has some tips to improve? Feedback is welcome!
---
Gray had to make a choice; eat the strawberry or...

He hit her hand lightly, just hard enough to get the strawberry away from him... Just so he would be able to get a taste of something he longed for, for a long time.

He pressed his lips against Juvia's. Juvia squeeked in surprise before surrendering. Gray wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her closer. The two shared a passionate kiss. Gray's mind went blanc. All he did was enjoy the moment, the soft and sweet taste of her lips. The same applied to Juvia. Before their lips parted, they shared a few more smaller kisses.

Gray's heart was beating loud in his chest. So much that he was afraid that Juvia could hear it.

Juvia opened her eyes after their last small kiss. Her face was colored a deep red.

'Are you going to let me talk now?' Gray said with a smirk. He tried to look cool, but his cheeks showed several colours of red as well.

Juvia nodded in silence, afraid to break such a magical moment.

He pulled Juvia closer again, firmly pressed against his bare chest. His hand guided Juvia's head next to his. It was all so he could whisper into her ear: 'I love you too', he said in a low and nervous voice.

Juvia jumped up in shock. She was touching her lips as she looked down at him in shock. 'Is Gray-sama in love with J-'

'I love you Juvia', Gray repeated himself.

Tears of happiness started rolling over her cheeks.

'I thought you would be happy', Gray couldn't help too tease her.

'Juvia couldn't be happier', she whiped away the tears, but the tears matched her smile.

'Sorry about your surprise though', Gray grabbed the strawberry, now covered in dust.

'There are more in the kitchen', Juvia pointed at the door.

'I would love to taste one', Gray stood up. Juvia just smiled as she looked at the half-naked man walking towards the mess she made. Her eyes widened.... the mess!

Gray had already opened the door and stood still in the opening of the door for a moment. Just to take in the disaster that was currently his kitchen. Several dirty pans and bowls covered the counter and even the floor. The chocolate in them was either burned or wierdly colored.

His eyes followed a trail of chocolate beginning on the floor and finding its way up the wall. He didn't know how she did it, but it was a complete catastrophe.

He looked back and saw the watermage kneeling down on the matras. 'GOMEN! Juvia was nervous and made a mess out of Gray's kitchen'.

Gray chuckled and walked further in, away from eyes reached. He searched the kitchen for the other strawberries (hoping the taste was better than the kitchen promised them to be).

He found the platter tucked away in a corner. He yawned as he realised how late it had become. The window in the kitchen gave him a great vieuw of the sky. The stars were shining bright in the night. It was a beautifull, he wanted to share this with her.

'Found them', he walked back to the watermage. She blinked a few times, as if she was confused.

'How about we eat them outside?' Gray asked her. Juvia nodded, but she lacked the enthousiasme she normally displayed. Gray had expected her to swoon over their kiss, claiming several more. And he wouldn't mind.