RECAP

I'm going to help you guys out :p

I'm placing a lot of events in this story, so it might be though to follow it if you have to wait every week for an update....

You can ignore this chapter if you are following the story without trouble

---

The story starts with Juvia taking care of Gray who broke an arm after a mission.

Gray is already in love with Juvia and has trouble living with his stalker for a while. It's all because he won't admit his love unless he is convinced her love is real.

He has his doubt believing it's real because he is convinced he was cursed by a woman he met on a mountain once(Rose). That explains why every enemy falls in love with him. Including Juvia.

After a night, including a drinking contest (wink wink), Gray decides to find the woman so he can break the curse. Just before he leaves the guild, Juvia disappears. Gray leaves anyway because he is convinced that Juvia is strong to protect herself.

When he arrives at the mountain he tries to defeat Rose, but she tries to kill him too.

In a turn of events it turns out that Gray had cursed Rose as well.

So now both mages are cursed and Rose will only lift Gray's curse when her curse is lifted.

Gray takes Rose back to Fairy Tail to ask his guild-members for their help. In addition Rose founds her thought-to-be-dead little sister: Levy.

Luck is in her favor again when she finds out a friend of her survived the Deliora attack as well. Toby from Lamia Scale.

Levy, Rose, Gajeel and Gray travel to Lamia Scale so Rose and Toby can meet each other again.

That's where faith takes another turn and they find Juvia... but pregnant.