chapter 25- Rose vs Gajeel

It's been almost two months. 

Everyone in Magnolia must have heard about the bluenette giving birth to twins. Both boys who matched their father.

Only one of them shared a darker color of blue in his hair but both seemed to have the same eyes and nose.

The mother lifted Teru, the youngest in a sling, resting his head against her chest. The father lifted Bozu and grabbed the bag with the bottles and diapers.

'Are you ready to go Gray-sama?' Juvia chimed happily. It's been a while since they've been in the guild. After the delivery she was weak and the children needed rest because they were born too early.

This was the first time they were going to try to enter the ruckus. Bozu wouldn't have any trouble to fit in, he was more likely to join them. Teru on the other hand was calm and more drawn to his parents, especially Juvia. More then once did he start to cry when someone else picked him up.

'Let's go', he answered her.

It took a while till Juvia recovered from the difficult delivery but they could finally see the others. Some members of the guild visited the couple to give them a hand.

Bisca learned Gray how to take care of the children while Juvia was still bound to her bed.

Lucy tried to help out but needed to learn a few tricks herself. But the one who came the most was Rose. It surprised Gray since she clearly hated his guts when they met.
After the baby's were born she came to apologize for the problems she caused. They were able to make up, but he didn't expect her to frequently visit their house.

She smiled while huffing Teru a little higher, getting excited to see the others again. They had to walk a small distance before they reached Magnolia. Their house stood in a quiet part of the forest. It was Natsu's old house to be exact. It gave him an excuse to move in with Lucy.

'Great to get out of the house once in a while'.

Juvia nodded. 'Isn't Gray-sama getting tired from caring Bozu?' she asked when she saw him shifting the little one around in his arms.

'Just a little heavy'.

'He isn't even three months', she chuckled in her fist.

'You don't need to hold Teru in your arms', he defended himself. 'It's heavy alright?'

'hai hai', Juvia kept laughing. They continued a friendly argument till they reached the guild and swinging the doors open.

'CONGRATS!!', the whole guild cheered in unison causing the little Teru to start crying. His family had surprised him a little too much for his liking.

Juvia hushed him with kind words. She thanked the others and turned around to find a quiet spot in the garden for their youngest son to cry all he wanted.

Meanwhile Gray walked to Team Natsu standing near the bar. If Lucy would join them, they would've been complete. She was currently chatting with Levy near the entrance. Gray sat himself on a stool and gave Bozu a comfortable spot on his lap.

'I'm happy to see that Juvia gave birth to such healthy children', Erza said as she cooed his baby. Bozu let out a giggle and tried to grab Erza's finger.
The redhead smiled and exquiped her iron gloves away. Bozu's eyes shimmered when the golden light swirled around Erza. 'Good job Gray'.

Gray let out an awkward laughter. The compliment seemed out of place.

As Team Natsu chatted about the latest mission (which Gray missed) Juvia was ready to walk in again. Teru had stopped his crying but the bluenette noticed that her son was nervous so she sat near the door. Levy and Lucy were at that moment sipping from their drinks so she took a seat next them.