chapter 17- open arms

Gray was still over thinking his conversation as the train arrived at Magnolia. 'So what is everyone going to do?' Levy interrupted his thought as she helped Gajeel up.

Gray looked at Juvia for an answer. 'Do you want to go now, or take it easy?'

'Juvia would like to tell love-rival she couldn't stand a chance against Juvia! That Gray-sama is going to live with Juvia', she clenched her fists and laughed a little.

'Alright, the guild it is', Levy laughed. Gray choose to ignored the statement. Soon the group was walking the street towards the guild. The merchant on the street were shouting the latest sales and bargains as they continued. Juvia smiled, this felt like home. Gajeel decided to leave the group to return later.

Gray wasn't even paying attention and almost ran against a pillar of the fence surrounding the guild. If Juvia didn't pull his arm on time, it would've been a hit.

'What's wrong Gray-sama?', she asked concerned.

'ahh sorry. It's nothing', he ran his hand through his hair. That was the moment that Lucy ran towards them.

'JUVIA! Thank god you are safe'. Juvia did her best to hide the baby-bum.

'Juvia is better then ever', she smiled and pulled Gray close to her, embracing his arm. 'Juvia was found by her knight'. She grinned. 'He came to Juvia find, instead of staying with Love-rival'.

'Hai, Hai....', she waved her hands in front of her, discarding the tease. 'But everyone will be so happy to see you again!!!' Lucy grabbed her hands and pulled her inside.

'Hey everyone, look who came back', Lucy waved. It didn't took long before the whole guild gathered around their long lost companion.

One by one everyone embraced the blue-haired mage, leaving her in tears.

'You're finally back', master spoke from a distance. The others moved so Makarov could walk up his lost child. 'I'm sure you have a lot of stories to tell us', he gave Juvia a hug. 'But for now I'm glad you've returned to the family'.

'Thank you master', Juvia whispered while hugging back.

When they released the hug, Makarov turned to the others. 'What are you waiting for!? Juvia is back! THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!'

Loud cheers filled the guildhall and the beer started flowing. Loud music started playing and everyone seemed to have a good time. No one asked Juvia about the reason behind her disappearance. It seemed there was an unspoken rule not to ask her and wait till she was ready. For now it was good enough to party with her.

'Oi Juvia, how come you are partying without proper beer?', Cana stumbled over to her after a few hours. 'You haven't touched a single bottle'. She presented a bottle of her favorite beer.

'Juvia isn't going to drink', she excused herself. She wouldn't touch a drop while pregnant. She isn't good with beer to begin with.

'No party is complete without alcohol', she insisted.

'No really', Juvia took a step back, only to bump into Gray.

'Could I borrow her for a moment?'

'Ahhh? For what?' Cana smirked and bend over to hear the latest gossip.

'None of your business', Gray growled and pulled Juvia away.

'You can tell me, Gray', Cana kept smirking as they walked away.

'Damn her', he kept pulling her to a more quiet part of the guild. This was the first time since everyone ran to Juvia, that they were close to each other again.