Chalter 13

——- FLASH BACK CONTINUES——

Naruto continued to train with Kiba for a month until Tsunade put a stop to it. "Kiba look at him! Naruto is just to pregnant to be sparing and jumping around!"

"But granny I'm not that far along," the blond whined.

"Naru I'm sorry we just don't know enough about this type of pregnancy." The elder blond said in an apologetic tone. She ruffled his hair and dismissed them both.

"Well let's go Naruto." Kiba said walking away. The blond just cocked an eyebrow in confusion. "So no trading but you can still run. Look at you dude your huge." The brunette laughed

Naruto smirked "oh fuck off you know that's all baby." The blond said as he picked up his speed to keep up Kiba was who was already jogging.

Jogging became the new normal Kibas and Naruto jogged for the next two months. Rain or shine they were at it the same path same time, much to Tsunades dissatisfaction. But she couldn't bring her self to make them stop even when Naruto got closer to delivering. This was way to good for the blond to keep his mind off of Sauske, he was finally happy agin.

After the twins were born Kiba and Sakura were at the hospital every day. Shikamaru and Choji stopped by once a week. Sai would visit as well he was fascinated with the way everyone reacted to the baby's, so much emotion. Soon the whole village was aware of the baby's and for the most part everyone was kind, but that could have something to do with a very over protective Tsunade.

Kiba came walking in the hospital same time as usual just as the blond was finishing his breakfast. "What no Sakura today, didn't think she ever left she so obsessed with the Hi and Yoru." Kiba chuckeld

"Oh ya if I'm here for the baby's why are you here every day," Sakura said walking in behind him tapping her finger on the door frame. Naruto just giggled as Kiba turned a bit red. "Oh Naruto your free to start training agin tomorrow. Your vials are good and your c-section incision is surprisingly healed already." The pink hairs girl said tapping a chart. "Your ability to heal is outstanding as always." Kiba and Naruto grinned at each other.

The next morning Naruto was up bright and early he got the bottles ready and fed the twins with Tsunades help feeding one while he fed the other. He went though his cloths and gabbed a pair of scissors and started chopping.

 By the time he was done he was left with a crop top and a pair of pants Kiba walked in just as he pulled the shirt on

By the time he was done he was left with a crop top and a pair of pants Kiba walked in just as he pulled the shirt on. The brunette turned a bit red. "Well you look different" he mumbled.

Naruto turned red "is it bad?" The blond asked a bit worried.

Before Kiba could even answer Sakura Hinata Shikamaru Tamari and Garra came in. Sakura Squealed. She ran up to Naruto, "you look amazing!!! You can't even tell you just had kids! Is this how your going to dress now!? I LOVE IT!!! It definitely suits you!! Don't you think Kiba."

"Ahh yeah it lo-looks good on y-you" Kiba mumbled.

Kankuro came in chuckling at the commotion, "way to stutter man." He said and Kiba glaried at him while turning more red.

Naruto was red as a tomato. " what are all of you doing here." He asked

"We had to come see you off since you and the kiddos are getting out of the hospital today. Kakashi wanted to come but lady Tsunade sent him on a mission." Shikamaru said

"Naruto-Chan let's get get going I wanna train." Kiba froze

"Chan, hu?" Temari said with a smirk.

"Mm it really does fit " Garra said thinking about it.

"It does!" Sakura chimed in.

Naruto blushed a little avoiding eye contact with Kiba. "Ya I- I like it" the blond mumbled packing his and the boys things. Sakura took Yoru and Naruto took Hi while Kiba grabbed the bags. They brought the baby's home. "Sakura-Chan thanks for watching the boys I really needed to get some training in."

"Of course Naruto, aunty just loves these boys." She said snuggling Yoru.

"Start with a run" Naruto asked looking at the brunette.

Kiba lightly punched the blonds arm. "Keep up Naruto" he said taking off on the same route they used to run. After the 5mile run they arrived at the training ground. Naruto took a fighting stance. "Give me your best Naruto-Chan." Kiba said with a menacing grin. Naruto blushed at the Chan part but tried to brush it off and started to spar with a series or kicks and punches.

Months went by and Naruto and Kiba trained together whenever they were not on missions and Naruto would run the same route with or without a Kiba every day.

Years started to pass and Naruto started going on out of town missions as soon as the boys were a year old. Lady Tsunade would watch them most the time and Kiba and Naruto were put on more and more missions together. It only made sense because they work so well as a team after training together so often.

Hi and Yoru were now 3. Kiba was over all the time because of the training with Naruto and the twins absolutely adored Akamaru. Kiba popped into Narutos window "yo what's up" the boys giggles and yelled excitedly as he climbed in.

"Kiba seriously the door is open." The blond said walking into the living room.

The brunette burst out laughing "kuz you didn't just do it to lady Taunades office yesterday." Naruto stuck his tongue out at the brunette. There was a knock on the door and without hesitation Kiba went to answer it.

Naruto rolled his eyes, "way to answer the door at someone else's house." As he took a drink of milk straight from the carton.

"Oh ya kuz you were totally about to get the door." He said letting Tsunade in.

"You ready for your mission?" The Hokage asked. She looked at naruto his har was longer now and pulled up into a ponytail. He had on a crop top and shorts with high boots. "is that seriously what you're going to wear? This is a mission."

"Really that again granny? This is perfectly acceptable ninja gear." Naruto said placing a hand on his hip.

"For a girl sure." Tsunade said rolling her eyes. "OK brat like I said yesterday it's a D rank mission so it should be pretty easy for you to get it done but that's really all I have for missions right now."

"That's fine granny we can do some training if we get done to early," the blond smiled.