chapter 11

Wednesday morning and Yoru and Hi were thrilled, Naruto was a nervous wreck.

The alarm went off and Naruto turned it off instantly Kiba roller over to see the blond was already sitting up before the alarm had even gone off. "Babe it's going to be ok. Like going on a mission and letting Lady Tsunade watch them "

"Granny Tsunade knows them and there always here so they have anything they need." Naruto whispered, Naruto could count on one hand the people who have watched the boys. Tsunade, Sakura, Kiba, Iruka, and Konohamaru once. Kiba kissed Narutos forhead before heading out to the kitchen to make breakfast. Naruto shuffled after him grabbing onto his left sleeve.  Luckily Kiba was used to the blond being clingy or need so he just went about cooking Naruto in tow.

Two small yawns and a tiny Creek of a door, Naruto instantly let go of Kiba. He sat down like nothing had happened not wanting to show his worry infront of the boys. Kiba chuckled at the blond's actions somethings never change. He smiled, some things do it wasn't that long ago the blond was putting up a front with him as well. The twins ate quickly and scrabbled to get dressed. The boys piggy backed all the way to the academy Hi on Naruto and Yoru on Kiba. Kiba carrying the bag as well. Iruka was already aware that Sauske would be picking them up.

Kiba and Naruto started to walk back but then Kiba grabbed Narutos hand dragging him a whole different direction. "Come on Naruto-chan I've got a great idea." The brunette grinned ear to ear. "Hayaku hayaku (hurry up)" Kiba said pulling the blond behind him.

Narutos eye landed on Ichirakus roman shop and a big grin stretched across the blonds face. Of course Kiba would know just how to put the blond in a good mood. They both had a few bowls thanks to the old man. Kiba crouch down in Naruto climbed onto his back happily carrying the blond home. By the time the two got home Kiba had successfully cheered the blond up.

Kiba walked over to the sofa dropping Naruto on his butt with a chuckle. "Hey! I'm delicate be gentle." Naruto said with a grin Kiba had started to walk away but turned around he put one knee on the couch and his hands on the couch on the other side of Naruto's head pinning him down.

With a mischievous grin the brunette leaned in close to the blonds ear. "Are you sure you want me to be gentle" he purred into Narutos ear as his hand traced upward on the blonds inner thigh. The blond shuddered as a small whimpered escaped his lips.

--------LIGHT SMUT-----------

Kiba left a traile of kisses from under Naruto's ear to down his collarbone where he started biting and sucking. "Nhh Kiba." Naruto moaned out at the contract wanting more.

Kiba grinned again and pulled away slightly, leaving a purple hickey just under the collarbone. Kibas hand on Narutos thigh moved up a little more roughly rubbing Narutos hard member though his now tight shorts. "I'll ask again. Are you sure you want me to be gentle." He pulled his hand away and cocked and eyebrow his grinn still plasted on his face. The loss of contact caused the blond to whimper slightly bucking his hips desperate for the friction.

"Kiba I want you to touch every inch of my body. I need you inside me." Naruto said before smashing there lips together. Kiba was happy to oblige.

* * * * *

Hours later and after multiple orgasms Narutos exhausted body lay on top of Kiba, both butt naked and panting. Kibas hand traced random shapes across Narutos skin causing him to shudder every now and then.

"Mm Naruto I love you." Kiba hummed Naruto giggled and replied with an I love you too. "Your so cute and stubborn and feisty. Probably the messiest person I know definitely one of the strongest, I love all of it." Kiba said wrapping his arms around Naruto resting his chin in the blonde mess of hair.

Naruto giggled snuggling into kibas chest. Interrupted only by a stomach grumbling. Kiba chuckled "and the second hungriest person I know think the only person that can out eat you is Choji" Kiba laughed he kissed Narutos forhead before flipping him onto the couch. He pulled on a pair of boxers and went to the kitchen quickly making something to eat for the two of them.

Naruto rolled off the couch sliding into his shorts, kuz who needs underwear. And walking into the kitchen perching himself on the count. It was weird not having the twins at dinner time. This was definitely going to take some getting used to. Naruto and Kiba kept busy the rest of the evening sleeping in late not having to get the boys to the academy.

Of course lady Tsunade would have to send Kiba and his team on a mission before Sauske dropped the kids off. Hinata and Shino picked him up at the door. "Babe are you sure your ok with this. It's not to late to find a replacement."

"Kiba I can't keep you off a mission because I'm a little uncomfortable. It's ok just go." Naruto smiled and the worried brunette.

Kiba kissed him softly before he and Akamaru  hesitantly headed out the door with the rest of his team. Naruto took a breath I can handle this. I can handle this. The blond paced back and forth in the apartment. He didn't want Kiba to leave for the mission but he felt guilty keeping him behind. He was very conflicted. All he could do was watch the clock and wait.

Hi and Yoru bust though the door startling Naruto. The two tackle him in a hug. Naruto was beyond happy to see the two it hadn't been long but dang did he miss them. Peppering booths boys with kisses he held them tight.  "Ok boys go ahead and unpack take a shower and I'll get dinner." Naruto said. The twin were off like a bolt of lightning leaving Naruto smiling sitting on the floor.

A deep chuckled from the front door caused Naruto to whip his head around. He soon realized that Sasuke had been standing there the whole time. Mentally face palming of course he did have to drop them off after all. "H-hey" Naruto choked out annoyed with himself for stuttering.

"Yo." Sauske said stepping into the house. He looked around a bit confused. "Where's your little boy toy." Sauske asked raising an eyebrow.

"Um Kiba had a mission." Naruto said avoiding eye contact.

No Kit don't tell him Kiba is gone! Karma yelled from inside Naruto's head. ...oops to late.

Sauske chuckled "is that so" he said taking another step forward.  "To bad I so love seeing that baka (idiot)"  the ravin haired man said rolling his eyes but then retuning to a small grin.

. . .

GUESS Y'ALL ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER 🤪😘