chapter 6 do you know who I am

Sauske walked back to the Uchiha compound that Tsunade had opened up for him and his team. Karin was at Sauske's house waiting for the raven haired man.

"Where have you been." Karin whinnied clinging to Sauske.

"Get out, you can stay in another house but I have a family to take care of now." Sauske said shaking her off his arm.

"Wait you were serious! They are yours?!" Karin said suprised.

"Yes they are, now leave." He said in a cold ton. Walking past the girl into his parents old room slamming the door after him. Karin got the hint not wanting to make Suaske any more pissed off then he already was she left.

Sauske spent the next day fixing up the house getting his old room and Itachi's ready for the boys. Jugo helped him get things ready because the raven haired man had no idea what he was doing.

Naruto and Kiba had a mostly normal day Kiba mad breakfast before heading off to the anbu. Naruto walked the boys to the academy and went for his normal jog, had to stay in shape after all. Naruto got home dripping with sweet to see Sakura waiting for him.

"Naruto-chan how was your run." She said with a happy smile.

"Hey Sakura-chan, ya I feel much better. Are you early?" Naruto asked there shopping was usually about two hours after Naruto dropped off the boys, giving him an hour run and time to shower and change.

"No I've actually been waiting Naruto it's almost 9:30. You must have had alot of steam to burn off." Sakura said looking at the blond curiously.

"Wow I'm sorry I didn't realize, why don't you come in I'll clean up quick." Naruto said scratching the back of his neck.

"No need to rush Naruto-chan." Sakura smiled fallowing the boy into the apartment. Naruto showed quickly then put on a black three quarter sleeve shirt pulling his hair into a high ponytail. He slid into some pants walking out to see Sakura sitting on the counter top drinking a cup of coffee.

"Heck ya you made coffee wanna pour me a cup Sakura-chan." Naruto said with a giggle. Sakura hopped down getting Naruto a cup. Naruto and Sakura sat on the kitchen counter so the blond could fill Sakura in on everything.

"So are you ready to tell Hi and Yoru." Sakura asked

"No" Naruto chuckled nervously "but we do have a plan."

"Well it sounds like it's time to take your mind off the whole thing. Let's grab Ino and Hinata and go shopping." The pink haired girl said enthusiastically. Naruto smiled and nodded. The four spent all day shopping eating lunch at Ichiraku Roman of course, it was to cheer Naruto up after all. All in all it was a nice day.

"Hey Naruto time to get the kids let's go" Ino said having to get Inoichi from the academy too.

Ino and Naruto took off to get the three boys from school. "Does Sai work late again." Naruto asked to strike up a conversation.

"No thank goodness, he's probably home already. Inoichi will be happy to see him it's been a few days. Sai told me about the mission it sounded interesting." Into said.

"Ya that it was" Naruto chuckled." The two reach the school along with a few parents that we're there to get there own kids. After there goodbyes Into and Inoichi went there separate ways.

Naruto and the boys walked home, about half way there Kiba snuck up behind Naruto grabbing his waist. The blond let out a squeel whirling around shock still obvious on his face. Naruto playful smacked Kiba's arm. "Kiba-Kun you scared me. Why aren't you at work." Naruto said.

"Came home early to help get ready." Kiba said taking Naruto's hand and walking the rest of the way home.

Naruto and Kiba sat the boys down explaining how there dad had left before mamma knew he was pregnant. They told the boys there dad was lied to and left to find the truth but he was back now and wanted to know them. Hi sat quietly while Yoru asked many questions most of which were about the sharingan so there was a lot of 'your dad can explain it better' Naruto even ended up crying a little at the begining. After everything was said Kiba made some snacks he was an amazing cook, especially compared to the blond who spent most his life living off of roman.

There was a knock at the door and Naruto practically jumped out of his skin. Kiba put a reassuring hand on his shoulder before getting the door.

"Hey Sauske perfect timing everyone was just finishing a snack" Kiba said with a smile.

"Thanks Kiba" Sauske said following the brunette inside.

"Your the angry guy!" Yoru practically yelled, he definitely took after Naruto when it come to volume.

"Yoru-kun!" Hi mumbled nudging his brother.

Sauske chuckled lightly at there bickering. He walked over to the table crouching down in front of the two. "Do you know how I am?" Sauske asked with a smile. "I'll give you a hint." The raven haired man said activating his sharingan. Yoru squeeled with delighted realizing that Sauske was there dad. Sauske talked with the boys leaning as much about them as he could.

Naruto watch quietly from the kitchen with Kiba next to him. the raven haired man in the next room and looked more carefree than Kiba, or Naruto for that matter, had ever seen him.

"Oi Naruto-kun if it's not too much trouble would you mind checking out the house at the Uchiha compound, I want to make sure that I'm doing the boys's rooms right."

"Rooms? Sauske, you don't plan on splitting them up do you? They share a room on purpose we had them in separate rooms once but Hi doesn't like it and Yoru likes to make sure he can watch over Hi." Naruto said

"Oh, I'm definitely going to need your help then. That way the boys can see the house too if they ever want to play there or spend the day with me." Sauske said giving Naruto and uneasy smile.

Naruto looked at Kiba to see what the brunette thought of the idea. Getting a reassuring smile "ya it's a good idea for you guys to check it out. I'll get dinner going while you're gone." Kiba said with a smile.