Chapter 21

Naruto cried in Kibas arms until he fell asleep. Kiba brought the unconscious blond to bed and called Shikamaru to come over.

Shikamaru didn't take long to be at Kibas door, he didn't knock he just let himself in. Kiba was sitting at the table, exhausted. He didn't even bother to look but when he heard the young genius walk into the apartment. "Shika what do I do." Kiba looked up he explained Narutos fears and then sighed putting his head in his hands.

Shikamaru took a seat at the table. "The more he try's to suppress fear, either by ignoring it or doing something else to displace it, the more he will actually experience it." Shikamaru said with a sad smile. "Calm him down have plans worked out with the boys so he knows that no matter what everyone is prepared for any situation. Tell they boys it's ninja training so they aren't sacred. That's all you can do. And as much as this sucks you might want to bring Suske into this."

Kiba shoot Shikamaru a dirty look. Shinkamaru raised his hands in surrender. "I know know he's a creep, but he's a creep with similar goals he wants the twins safe and he cares about Naruto, in a freaky stalker way but one obstacle at a time right."

Kiba was to tired to fight he knew Shikamaru was right, he usually was. Even when he wasn't some how he was. But he still couldn't stand the thought of letting the creep close in anyway. The two talked for hours, Kibas mind would often drift to wondering when life had gotten so complicated.

Naruto had stated to whine a bit in his sleep and Kiba was instantly by his side stroking his cheek softly. "Shhh shhhh shhhhh." He cooded before looking up at Shikamaru whit a sigh.

"I'll come check on you guys tomorrow," Shikamaru said with a soft smile. It was still pretty adorable seeing Kiba do gentle he remember how rough he was as a kid and it made him chuckled a bit. How far he had come and how much he had calmed down all because the number one hyperactive knuckle head, who would have thought.

Kiba stripped down to his boxers and slipped into bed pulling the blond against his chest. Naruto snuggled into Kiba with a soft mumbled.

Hey guys not quite sure what's gunna happen next. Idk if I want Suske to help or not 😬 Kiba is going to leave that up to Naruto. Hope you guys are enjoying so far ❤️❤️❤️