my other fan fic

Any my hero fans I also have a my hero academia fan fic this is part of the Bakugou Dabi fan fiction ♥️

"Stay. We will understand you at the very least we won't judge you the way those so-called heroes do." Dabi said still crunch down in front of Bakugo. He was now looking up into his eyes with a soft expression. Bakugou face trued a soft shade a pink, he quickly looked down. He realized Dabi was still gently hold his wrist and his eyes shot back up to Dabi. His face turning a slightly darker shade of pink.

Bakugou nodded slowly his eyes never leaving Dabis. "O-ok" Bakugou managed to whisper out. Toga squealed in delight as she ran up to Bakugou jumping into the shocked boy wrapping him in a hug. Bakugou's eyes widened frozen in place, when he had been taken a hug was the last thing he expected.

"Toga!" Dabi yelled standing up giving her a stern look. She released Bakugou with a pout. Dabi looked at Bakugou with a soft smile "she tends to get excited easily but you have nothing to fear with us." He reached his hand out to Bakugou "come Katsuki I'll take you to your room I can imagine you have a lot to process." The way he casually used his name left the boy speechless Dabi turn to Shigaraki with a nod. The league of villains had already decided they would keep a close eye on him if he agreed to join, until they were sure they could trust him.