chapter 5 home

Jugo looked at the two ninja reading between the lines there was obviously a back story he wasn't getting.

"Hey let's all get some sleep"
Sakura said seeing that Sauske looked rather irritated. After all this time she still cared for the raven haired boy. She wasn't in love with him anymore but she still cared.

The next morning Naruto was completely healed, wore out from Kurama using so much chakra but healed. Kiba ended up carrying the blond via piggyback when they were three fourths of the way they back. By the time the re-enter the village Naruto, Hi and Yoru were all asleep. "I'll report back to Lady's Tsunade you go ahead and get them home" the pink haired girl laughed.

"Would you mind if I came. I want to know my kids." Sauske said causing Karin and Suigetsu to gasp, of course Sasuke just ignored them.

"Figured it out hu? I guess it was hard to miss when Yoru used sharingan." Kiba chuckled nervously. "Ya I don't think he would mind if you came too."  Sauske turned to head twords Naruto's old apartment. "Oi Sauske he doesn't live there anymore, growing kids and all."

"Mmm that makes since." The raven haired man said following Kiba

They walked in silence for a bit before reaching a nice apartment building "home-sweet-home" Kiba said.

"Should be wake hi-" Sauske stoped as Kiba pulled a key out of his own pocket. Why would he have a key Sauske thought.

Kiba laid Naruto on the couch going back for Hi, "you take Yoru kay." Kiba said as he gently picked up the smaller twin. He walked into the boys room laying Hi down Suaske following suit with Yoru.

"How can you tell them apart when there eyes are closed." Sauske asked watching Kiba help himself to the fridge.

"Hi has a slightly slimmer face and is a centimeter shorter then Yoru. He's a bit more sensitive so you have be more careful with him but he's damn clever might be a match for Shikamaru one day. Yoru has natural talent and learns quick plus he is fearless, but he tends to rush in without thinking ." Kiba said sounding quite proud he was very attached to the two boys. Kiba took a jug of orange juice drinking straight from the carton. Sauske raised an eyebrow at how comfortable he was in Naruto's house. He was about to say something when they heard a loud yan.

"Mmm someone was tired" Kiba chuckled walking over to the blond.

"You know it's exhausting when Kurama uses so much chakra." Naruto whined Kiba was now in front of the blond. "You know what else is pretty exhausting." Naruto giggled wrapping his arms around Kiba's neck pulling him into a kiss.

Kiba gently pulled the blond away after a decent kiss. "Babe I like where this is going but we're not alone" Kiba said looking at Sauske standing in the kitchen behind the couch.

Naruto turned to see a very perplexed Sauske. The raven haired man was definitely taken by surprise. Naruto blushed. There friends know they were together but public displays were way to embarrassing for the blond. Holding hands was one thing but Suaske just saw him ramming his tongue down Kiba's throat. "W-what are you d-doing here!" The blond yelled

"Damn Naruto-chan the boys are asleep." Kiba scolded causing the blonde to turn in even deeper shade of red.

"I did ask" Sauske said looking at the door to the twins room.

"Ya I didn't think it would be a problem. I didn't think you would try and molest me either" the brunette teased. "He wants to know the boys"

Naruto punched Kiba's arm lightly the brunette was having way to much fun making fun of him. He directed his attention to the slightly uncomfortable raven haired man in the kitchen. "So you know." Naruto said standing up and walking into the kitchen

"How could I not Yoru used sharingan right in front of everyone." He looked to Kiba to make sure he was saying the correct twins name and received a nod of approval.

"Ya little devil surprised the hell out of me, but to be fair he's never used it before." Naruto said scratching the back of his neck. Naruto let out a sigh, "look I don't know how we are supposed to do this, I won't keep you from them but I don't know if I want them to know. You disappeared for six years so forgive me if I'm be skeptical or unreasonable." Naruto said looking at the floor. Kiba walked up behind Naruto pulling he blonds back against his chest while wrapping him in a comforting hug.

"Naruto-chan it will be ok besides im not sure Suaske lying to them is the best 'fitst move as a parent' ya know" Kiba said resting his chin on Naruto's shoulder.

Naruto couldn't disagree he didn't want to lie to them he was just scared.

"Naruto-kun Ill go along with anything your comfortable with just please allow me to be in there life." Sauske said staring into Naruto's eyes

Kiba was doing a really good job hiding just how uncomfortable he was with having Sasuke around. He was Naruto's first choice after all. Naruto hand only seen Kiba as an option long after Sauske had left. "Hey Naruto-chan why don't you think about it let Suaske know in a day." The brunette said as confident as ever.

Naruto listen to Kiba think it over it's not like anyone is pressuring you.

"Kay, if that's ok with you I really would like to wrap my head around this." Naruto said smiling at Sauske.

"Ya dob that's fine" Sauske said with a week smile ruffling the blonds hair as he walked past him towards the door. "Tommorow night then?" He asked before stepping though the door.

"Ya tomorrow night." Naruto said with a smile.

The door shut and Naruto dropped to the floor shaking. "Hey hey, what's wrong you did so good." Kiba said cradling the blond

"I was so afraid the would try to take them." Naruto cried as Kiba rubbed his back.

"You did amazing and he is obviously willing to cooperate" Kiba said a hand on Naruto stomach.

Until he gets mad

'Not helping' Kiba thought at the fox

Look kit no one and I mean no one, is taking those kids

"See  it will be fine" Kiba smiled at the blond who was slowly calming down.

Sauske head felt like an idiot he had left Naruto and HIS kids alone to be scooped up by some random idiot, HIS family. Sauske wanted them back and he knew he would have to fight for them.

Torn Between. Naruto X Kiba - Naruto used to be with Sauske On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara