Chapter 19

Iruka brought the twins to see Naruto the next morning and Naruto was so excited to see them. Kiba looked like he hadn't slept much at all. "Thank you Iruka, we really appreciate you looking after the boys." Kiba said just before the older shinobi took the twins to school.

Kiba sat on the bed and talked with Naruto until Sakura came in holding a clip board after breakfast. "Well you definitely did it good this time." The pink haired girl said with a sympathy smile.

Kiba was immediately worried once again. "What's wrong!!" He asked frantically.

"Well if Tsunade hadn't been here to treat you you could have died. Your lung was punctuated and you had some internal bleeding in your head along with a concussion. Naruto your lucky to be breathing right now." Sakura said in a very serious ton.

Naruto looked over to see Kiba very worked up and gently took his hand. "Hey I'm ok, look at me." Naruto said taking Kiba chin in between his index finger and thumb making the brunette look at him. "Look I'm ok now granny Tsunade fixed me up." The blond reassured him gently.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch so help m—" kiba was cut off by Sakura.

"Kiba, actually he was at the training grounds during this time. Several people saw him there." Sakura said with a sympathy look. She redirected her attention to Naruto. "But we were wondering did you by chance see Karin there were a few strands of her hair in the velcro on your jacket?"

Naruto thought really hard but to no avail. "I honestly don't know Sakura-Chan so much is a blur and it kinda hurts me head to try to remember," the blond said feelings a little guilty he didn't have any answers. Everyone was so worked up and worried and all he could do was lay there.

"Well that's fine don't push yourself to hard. But on the bright side tomorrow your free to go. We just want to make sure your stable before we let you go home." Sakura said cheerfully.

Kiba breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god I hate it here everything makes noise and it's hard to sleep."

"Kiba you can go home tonight, you need the rest you look beat." Naruto said with an encouraging smile.

Kiba shook his head vigorously, "absolutely not!!! I'm not leaving your side." The brunette said matter of factly.

Sakura smiled at the two excusing her self quietly to the the two some space. While she talked with Tsunade about Naruto's condition and to relay the fact tha Naruto couldn't remember if he had seen the red headed girl.

Sorry guys it's been a long time and this chapter is really short but I figured a small chapter was better then waiting even longer ❤️❤️ thank you guys for your support it's the only thing that has kept me form giving up on the story all together. There is just a lot going on in my life so I've been distracted.