Chapter 14

——- FLASH BACK CONTINUES——

The two left for the mission and quickly got to work on the simple task of pulling weeds. They were almost finished with Naruto found it particularly stubborn and weed pulling a bit too hard he tumbled straight backwards into a pile of weeds, scrap metal, and glass.

"Owe owe shit!" The blond cussed kiba instantly by his side carrying him bridal style and setting him on Akamaru.

"Hold still idiot I've got to get this glass out of your leg" kiba scolded as he plucked shards of glass from the blond. Some of the shards were quite large and lodged in there pretty deep. Kiba made Naruto ride the walk home on Akamarus is back.

"Kiba I can walk myself" Naruto protested with an eye roll.

"Seriously your leg is all sorts of cut up, just let Akamaru carry you." Kiba chuckled at the stubborn blond. Damn he was loud.

When the two had gotten to Naruto's apartment Kiba pulled the blond down and acted as a crutch helping Naruto up the stairs. Both boys had very red faces and didn't make eye contact."What happened to you brat." Tsunade asked perplexed by the situation.

Kiba burst into laugher "he tripped and fell into some plants there was a pile of scrap iorn and glass in it. He's such a klutz." He said helping Naruto into the house.

"Well isn't that just like you I told you not to wear that ." Tsunade said with a chuckle."I take it you can handle it from here Kiba, oh Naruto the boys are asleep" the older woman said with a wave as she walked out.

Kiba picked Naruto up by the hips placing him on the table to better treat the cuts on his leg. "Damn your so small now it's like you don't weight a thinking, I thought kids were supposed to have the opposite effect." Kiba teased. Naruto look good high boots short shorts and a tiny feminine waist all those runs and all that working out was really paying off for him and after having kids his hips just seem to have that perfect shape.

"I don't know why you bother Kurama will heal me up" Naruto said turning this lightest shade of pink as Kiba leaned in to examine his leg.

"Ya ya shut up and let me wrap it up." Kiba said avoiding eye contact now suddenly very aware his head was between the blonds legs.

"Ahh thanks Kiba." Naruto mumbled once his leg was wrapped. Making Kiba look him in the eye. The blond was blushing like crazy. Kibas eyes met Narutos as he looked up at him, it felt like time stopped for a moment. Neither took a breath.

Kiba stood up slowly leaning in, kissing the blond on the lips for a split second before pulling away slightly then smashing his mouth back on to Naruto's in a desperate kiss as if he wasn't in control of himself. Like he was desperate to touch the blond. He pulled away quickly realizing what he did, to see a wide eyed Naruto. "S-sorry." Kiba mumbled trying to turn around and leave. but before he could even turn to leave Naruto grabbed his vest pulling the brunette into a passionate kiss not wanting to break for air but eventually he did.

"That apology had better be for stopping." Naruto giggled before smashing his lips back on Kiba's. Both desperately trying to pull the other closer. Needing more Kiba ran his tongue along Naruto's bottom lip instantly being allowed access his tongue slipped inside the blonds mouth. His tongue roaming every inch of the blonds mouth causing him to moan in pleasure it had been so long since anyone had touch him he needed more. Naruto craved this feeling.

They finally pulled away panting, they took a bit to catch there breath before slamming there lips together Naruto fumbling with his hands to pull Kiba's jounin vest off breaking the kiss long enough for Naruto to get Kiba's shirt off while Kiba pulled Narutos shirts off. Kiba stopped for a minute to traced his hand down down Naruto's slightly defined abs.  "Fuck" Kiba said in a breath leaning in for a kiss as his hand landed on Naruto's lower abdomen.

'damn he so fucking hot, I want to fucking him so damn bad' Kiba thought his dick twitched in his pants he was so horny.

Jeez Kit he's just as horny as you are i mean its been a while but damn wipe the drool, you two are like horny fucking animals.

Kiba pulled away looking at Naruto shock on his face "what the hell was that" Kiba said to the confused blond who was just now realizing Kiba could hear Kurama too.

"Wait y-you heard that?" Naruto said surprised, and  now embarrassed at what the fox had said. Kiba nodded confused. Naruto gulped he took Kiba's hand and placed it back on his stomach. "Kurama, the nine tailed fox inside me. The sealing jutsu is like a bridge for communication, but no one has heard him before." Naruto explained watching Kibas reaction.

I know you want his hands on you Kit but you dont have to force him this horny dog is more then willing.

Naruto pulled Kibas hand way a bit embarrassed and mentality yelling at Kurama. 'Kurama shut up!!' Kiba was bright red the Fox was very blunt and it made things awkward. Kiba took a breath and thought. Not once did naruto denie what the fox had said so he must want him just as much as Kiba wanted him. He looked at the blond with a soft smile before picking him up. Naruto wrapped his legs around the brunet out of instinct as he carried him to the bed. Naruto turned a bit red. He laid the blond down and started trailing kisses down his neck. sucking and biting as he went. Naruto was a whimpering mess beneath him. Everything the brunette was doing was turning the blonde on, he couldn't get enough it felt so good.

SMUT WARNING ———go to End Smut if you don't wanna read it)

Kiba held three fingers up to Naruto's mouth, he eagerly sucked on his fingers lubricating them with a thick coat of saliva. Kiba pulled his fingers out replacing them with his tongue kissing the blond to distract him form any pain that may come. He slowly slid in the first finger causing the boy under him to buck his hips up and moan at at pressure. The brunet added a second finger making the blond wimpier at the action. Kiba was sucking and licking the boys chest doing everything he could to distract him. When Naruto nodded he added the third. Naruto flinched at the pain doing his best to relax. He knew it would be easier if he relaxed as the brunet stretched him out.

"Kiba i want you" Naruto whinnied desperately.

Kiba pulled his fingers out causing the boy under him to whine at the loss of contact. Kiba lined himself up and pushed all the way into the blond. After a short while the blond nodded singling that it was ok for Kiba to move. Kiba placed a hand on Naruto's stomach 'Kurama is he really ok already?'

Mmmmm your a smart one, but no hes in a great deal of pain.

'Kurama!' Naruto lectured the fox for speaking up.

He asked so i told him.

Kiba smiled gently at the blond "dont push yourself baby"

Naruto blushed and covered his face, Kiba kissing his neck and removed his hands to kiss face. Naruto giggled at the affectionate behavior. As Kiba continued to kiss him

Brat hes fine now.

'thanks Kurama' Kiba pulled his hand off the blonds stomach angling up slightly before pulling out and ramming back in causing the blond under him to moan out in plesiosaur Kiba pounded into the blond over and over kissing him, sucking on his neck before he began jerking the blond off while fucking him senseless causing this eyes to roll back. Naruto couldn't get a word in all he could do was moan out Kiba's name, his whole body shook with pleasure. Kiba was relentless as he pulled almost all the way out before slamming back into the blond twisting and suck on the blonds nipples and neck. Naruto couldn't take anymore he came all over both here chests, Kiba was about to cum shortly after due to Naruots muscles tightening around his cock was going to pull out before Naruto stopped him. They locked eyes and getting the hint the brunet came inside the blond collapsing on the bed next to him after pulling out.

————END SMUT—————-

Kiba rolled over pulling his boxer up and seeing a now sleeping Naruto. He chucked at the sight pulling the smaller boy into his chest before covering them both up. Kiba took a breath before slowly drifting off to sleep as well.

The next morning Naruto woke up  he rolled over to an empty bed. Panic. He left! Why? Is it going to be weird? Did he only want me for sex as well!? Fuck! Now what. He was soon distracted by something that smelled amazing when he rolled out of bed and walked into the kitchen Kiba was cooking breakfast for Hi and Yoru.