Chapter 18

Kiba sapped out of his memory as Tsunade walked into the waiting room. "He's ok" she said as everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Kiba was on his feet in a instant. "Can I see him now!" He asked desperately. Kiba was so worried about the blond.

Tsunade smiled at the brunette. "Ya Kiba, He wants to see you too. Sakura, Kakashi you may come back as well." Tsunade said leading them back to Narutos room. "So we don't know who did it, he doesn't remember who attacked him, or he didn't see. We aren't sure which."

"The Hell we don't!!!" Kiba yelled but stopped when the blond woman shot him a look.

"As I was saying we don't KNOW with out a doubt who did this. But he has several broken ribs and his lung was punctured. He also has a concussion so he will need to take it easy." Tsunade said she finished just as the reached the blonds room.

Kiba rushed over to Narutos side taking his hand immediately. "No more hospital trips like this ok? Every damn time you scare the ever living hell out of me." Kiba said tears welling up in his eyes.

The blond managed a week smile. "Sorry about that just trying to keep you on your toes." The blond joked half heartedly.

"Naruto you look like hell." Sakura choked out with a few tears running down her cheek.

Kakashi put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "Your definitely going to have to stop making a habit out of these life or death trips to the hospital." Kakashi said smiling gently at the blond. This was not the same reckless, loud mouth he once watched over. He looked down at Sakura. She was definitely not the same immature little girl he first met. She was older and stronger and way smarter then even himself. She was his his equal and a reliable team mate. She was beautiful and brilliant.

"Hey look I'm fine ok. So why don't you to go ahead you have a date to get back to." Naruto said looking at Kakashi.

Kibas head whipped around to look at Sakura and Kakashi. His eyes practically bugging out. He looked back at Naruto then back the the supposed couple. "Holly shit." He said quietly

Sakuras face was as pink as her hair. She looked at at Kakashi with a smile. "Guess we're busted." She said sheepishly.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "Mmm that or someone had gossip hour this morning." Sakura and Naruto looked at each other before both giggled. "Mmm thought so." The white haired man said with a smile. "You two are so predictable guess at least that's one thing that isn't completely different. Kiba you will be a good sport and keep this our little secret won't you?"

"Ahh ya I guess" kiba said not really comfortable with the situation it was very weird for him and he just didn't do all that well in uncomfortable situations.

Sakura giggled "Kakashi let's get out of there way." She smiled up at him. "My lady I'll read the full report when I come on duty at the clinic tomorrow, but if anything happens please let me know right away."

Kakashi smiled at the pink haired girl holding out his hand. "Shall we."

Kiba spent the night in the hospital with Naruto

Kiba spent the night in the hospital with Naruto. Not wanting I leave his side. Naruto didn't protest he was happy to have the company. He was always more relaxed around Kiba. He felt safe with him there.