1

June 20th 2018 / Wednesday

Tzuyus POV

My Bedroom

I kissed her neck. Unhooking her bra at the same time finally freeing it off her. I reached up and enclosed my hand over her right breast and placed a tender kiss on top of her left breast. I run my tongue over her nipple and closed my mouth sucking slightly as I squeeze the other. It was good hearing her moan too, especially my name. I pulled away after feeling my bra was off. I pushed her down, planting gentle kisses on her skin. I went back to kissing her deeply. She kissed me harder. I slowly moved down kissing her jaw to her neck, to the valley between her breasts. I got closer to her pussy. I kissed her inner thigh, shortly returning to her lips. I noticed her breathing became heavier, as my finger pushed inside her. She gripped back on the bedsheets. She moaned when I added another finger pushing deep inside her without warning. Her hips began moving in sync with her strokes as I started to pump in and out, increasing my speed. Her moans were now unstoppable. 

~ Time Skip ~

"Sana my princess let go. I need to go", I said.

"Noo".

"I promise when I come back we can cuddle".

~ A few minutes later ~

Minas POV

Cafe

I put the laptop on the table and began working on my work assignment for my boss. Just then I heard a bunch of papers fall on the floor. I looked down and saw a girl on the floor. I got out of my seat and began helping pick up the papers.

I looked up meeting the eyes of the girl.

"Thank-you".

"No problem".

"Can I buy you a drink? Any that you desire as a sorry for disturbing you", she said as we were both standing up.

"Oh no it'd not needed. Mistakes ha--".

My words trailed off as I was now looking at her.

"You are tall".

She chuckled.

"I am".

"The drink offer ma'am", she said.

"Yes... you may sit here too".

"Thanks".

"You are quite beautiful must I say", she said.

"Oh um thank you", I said smiling.

"I feel like I'm staring at an angel".

"You are quite a charmer", I said sipping on my milkshake.

She suddenly stood up.

"Wait where are you going?", I asked.

"It's time for my workout session".

"Don't you want to give me your number?".

"I have a feeling my love we will see each other soon", she said smiling then left.

I sighed looking out the window.

"Hey sweetheart why are you so sad? What's with the new drink you never drink this. Oh and here's some more work that I need you to do", he said giving me some paper.

"But--".

"Love you". 

He pecked my lip and left.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyu's POV

Dorm

I just finished my gym workout and now I'm making myself a healthy dinner.

"Your back".

I looked at Sana.

"I am".

I remembered that woman I met. Her beauty, I can't even describe how beautiful she is. She was just beautiful. I really do hope I see her. 

"What are you thinking about?".

"Nothing".

"You're thinking about another woman. You are so mean", she said.

"Ya Sana".

She walked off to the bathroom. I sighed.

~ A few minutes later ~

I climbed into her bed and hugged her from behind.

"I'm sorry", I said.

"I don't control you. You're not mine. I shouldn't be acting like that".

"I don't care if you don't. Tell me from now on if you hate something I do", I said.

She faced me and her lips landed on mine. I responded slowly topping her.

"Do you want to do this tonight as well?", I asked.

"Yes".

I took my shirt off.