10

March 2nd 2019 / 4 weeks and 2 days later Saturday

Mina's POV

Park

"Why are we meeting?", I asked.

"I'll be honest with you right now. I've been sleeping with another woman and have been before I even met you. But I'm tired of chasing after her to be something more. Please don't make me give up on you too Mina...".

"Tzuyu-ah...".

"If it's him let's really end it here. No more calling me over for sex because it's killing me", she said.

I saw Sana behind Tzuyu.

"You two are having sex?", she asked.

"Sana--".

She slapped tzuyu. Why did she do that?

"Was it fun? Sex with me then the next day it's her?".

What?!

"Its not l--".

"Shut up. You've been having sex with me whilst also having sex with her! Are you forgetting she married to your brother?".

Sana looked at me.

"It makes sense now why you wanted to know if I liked her. Go ahead take her.  I don't want her cheating ass. You two are perfect for one another. But I'm not that evil to tell Taehyung what his wife is doing behind his back", she said.

"I'll move out of our house too. Don't call me or even text me. I want you as far from my life as possible".

Sana left.

"I chose him tzuyu".

 I walked away from the park not believing that she had been having sex with my sister too. Guess it makes sense why Sana was always over her and why she let it.

~ A few minutes later ~

Sanas POV

River

"hey".

I whispered my tears and saw Jihyo.

"You only come here when you're hurt", she said.

"Tzuyu... she has been sleeping with me but... she has been sleeping with Mina too".

"Sex with you and her?".

"Yes, they were talking about it in the park. I don't know what Mina's decision is but I want to leave her can I come to yours?", I asked.

"Come here my precious".

She hugged me.

"Tzuyu is an asshole for doing g that. Sleeping with you and sleeping with your sister".

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Jihyos Bedroom

My back arched due to her wandering hands. I leaned my head back into the pillow so she can kiss and nibble more of my neck while I buried my fingers into her black hair. Her hand slid under my shirt, under my bra cupping and squeezing my breast. I moan when I felt her fingers tug and rolled my nipples. Her lips came back on mine. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip causing my mouth to open. Her hand left made me whimper. She pulled out of the kiss to take my shirt off before putting her lips on mine. The kiss didn't last long as she pulled out again. My eyes were glued to her body as her shirt slides up her torso. I let a groan escape when she pushes me back down onto the bed. A breathy gasp escaped my mouth when her fingers rubbed my soaked underwear. She kept teasing me through them.

"How horny are you right now?", she asked seductively licking my neck.

"very".

She began pulling my knickers down, I lifted my hip off the white sheets. I dig my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. My hands fell to the sheets and ball them in my fist when she added a third finger. This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I pulled away from the heated kiss. The contact she was keeping with me while going to my pussy was so seductive. Moans escaped my mouth feeling her in me. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her closer when her tongue is inside me. I leaned my head back.

~ A few minutes later ~

I let out a quiet whimper when her tongue left me. She slid her tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with hers. She cupped my breast then went back to kissing me deeply. I kissed her harder. I'm already getting wet again. She slowly moved down kissing my chin to my neck, to the valley between my breast. She's really making me need her again. She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple. I was loving the feeling. She soon began playing around with the right. Her hand was sliding down towards my pussy. She gave kisses on my inner thigh, shortly returning to my lips. I pulled out the kiss.  She wrapped her mouth over one of my tits thrusting at the same time she was sucking on my tit. My hips began moving in sync with her strokes as she started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. My moans were now unstoppable, she was pushing harder, thrusting faster. She pulled out making me angry. I sat up so I am straddling her, I kissed her neck.

Unhooking her bra at the same time finally freeing it off her. I reached up and enclosed my hand over her right breast and place a tender kiss on top of her left breast. I run my tongue over her nipple and closed my mouth sucking slightly as I squeeze the other. It was good hearing her moan too. I pulled away laying her down. I went on top of her and wasted no time in riding her. She pulled my head down making our lips collide.