15

May 18th 2019 / 1 month and 2 weeks and 4 days later Saturday

Minas POV 

My Bedroom

I woke up feeling kisses on my body. 

"Tzuyu".

She smiled looking at me.

"Morning".

"What are you doing?", I asked smiling.

"Smothering you in affectionate while you're asleep".

I chuckled wrapping my arms around her neck.

"You want to have morning sex?".

"That sounds like the perfect way to wake up", she said.

~ A few minutes later ~

Her hands ran down my chest and sides down to my thigh. She trailed soft kisses from my chest to my jaw. I closed my eyes as her middle finger brushed against my core. I whimpered at the contact. She was slowly pulling my knickers down, I lifted my hips helping her take it off. Her lips mean mine again just as passionate as before. My hands ran down her body till I reached her ass. She pulled out the heated kiss removing her knickers then removed her bra. I was completely speechless. Her body is so fucking amazing. She spread my legs and came in between. I clenched onto the bedsheets. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip sliding it into my mouth. I pulled out the heated kiss after feeling her two fingers pushed inside me without warning. I pulled her closer to my body kissing her. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. She started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. I leaned my head back while arching my back when she hit the sensitive spot, my nails dug into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I let out a quiet whimper when her fingers slid out of me. Once again, I was arching my back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm washed over me. 

~ Time Skip ~

"Okay, I'm off to the shopping mall".

I looked at Tzuyu.

"Why?".

"Im picking up something. Something very special for you my love", she said pecking my lip.

"Okay just text me on your way back just in case Tae is here".

"I won't forget".