21

October 29th 2019 / 1 week later Tuesday

Minas POV

My Living Room

CEO Of ChouLabel reported missing ~

I looked at the TV.

'It's been reported that Chou Tzuyu the CEO of the ChouLabel Entertainment is missing. Its still unidentified how long she has been missing but police officers are now searching for her'

 Its still unidentified how long she has been missing but police officers are now searching for her'

The news hit me like a sudden gust of wind, knocking the breath from my lungs and leaving me reeling in its wake. Tzuyu, missing. The words echoed in my mind, a relentless drumbeat of worry and fear that threatened to consume me whole. As I paced the confines of my living room, my mind raced with a torrent of questions. Where could she be? What had happened to her? A thousand scenarios played out in my mind, each one more terrifying than the last. My heart ached with concern for Tzuyu, the memories of our time together flooding back with painful clarity. Despite the passage of time and the end of our relationship, a part of me still cared deeply for her, and still yearned for her safety and well-being. And then, just as the weight of uncertainty threatened to crush me, there was a knock at the door. I hesitated for a moment, my heart pounding in my chest, before crossing the room to answer it.

Standing on the other side was Jungkook, Tzuyu's ex-husband. His face was etched with worry, his eyes filled with a raw intensity that mirrored my own fears.

"Mina, have you heard from Tzuyu?", he asked, his voice tinged with urgency.

My heart sank at his words, the gravity of the situation weighing heavily upon me.

"No, I haven't. Not since we broke up", I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I just found out she's missing".

Jungkook's expression darkened, a mixture of frustration and concern clouding his features.

"I've been trying to reach her since that rumour, but she's not answering her phone and she was supposed to look after Jungtzu for the week now he's worried and I don't know what to tell him", he explained, his voice thick with worry.

A sense of dread settled over me as I realized the gravity of the situation. If Tzuyu wasn't answering her phone, something must be seriously wrong.

"I'm going to go alert the police officers she was with you last she wasn't seen after that I assume".

"What if they think I did something".

"I know you wouldn't have. But that will give them something to work on".

"I guess yeah it would", I said.

"If anything happens keep me updated", he said.

"Yeah, you too".

"I will".