19

October 21nd 2019 / 4 months and 2 weeks and 3 days later Monday

Minas POV

Living Room

"Morning".

I looked at tae. He sat down beside me.

"Good morning how's the searching?", I asked.

"So far nothing had wowed me. It has to be the perfect environment for our baby to grow up in", he said.

"We will find one".

He flip the channel.

'ZT Entertainment CEO Chou Tzuyu faces backlash after leak video of her with Kim Mina her older brother's wife all over one another while on the same day the CEO was seen with actress Minatozaki Sana also making out'

What the fuck? I get pregnant and you're back at wanting her. Tae looked at me.

"How long have you been sleeping with my sister?!".

"It's not like that", I said.

"Not like that what was going on in that video? Huh".

"I just like sex with her that's all. It's nothing".

"Oh so my sex is not satisfying enough for you?", he asked standing up.

"She's a female tae she knows The body".

"Oh so that's alright? For you to fuck with my sister behind my back because she knows how to make you feel alive?!".

"... I told her to stop flirting with me Taehyung I did. But she kept coming back. She made the moves and my body gave in. Believe me, tae I love you not her", I said.

"I need time to think".

He left the house. I sighed sitting back on the sofa.

Tzuyus POV

Minas Living Room

"Hey love".

"Don't love me! You were cheating on me with her! Have you been sleeping with her again since I'm pregnant?".

"What no. I haven't cheated", I said.

"Don't fucking lie to me! Because of you and your reckless actions Taehyung may just walk out on me!!".

I returned home to her for her to be like this. No clue what shes talking about. I dont even talk to Sana anymore.

"...Sana was right. You don't actually care about me. Only my body and what I can make you feel. You continue this affair, not me! Now don't go fucking blaming me for your actions!", I said annoyed and feeling hurt by her words when she not long ago confessed to wanting to leave him for me.

"You started it all. So it's your fault. Your fault if he leaves despite me carrying his child. You're just trying to justify that you cheated", She said.

"Honestly fuck you. Get out of my life!", she added.

I removed the ring that she gave me.

"As you wish".

I dropped the ring to the floor.

"I truly wonder what bulshit you said to him to convince him to stay... you are a pathetic women", I said and left the apartment. 

~  A few minutes later ~

Streets

The cool evening air offered little solace as I made my way through the bustling streets, my mind consumed by the tumult of emotions swirling within me. Anger, hurt, and confusion waged war inside my chest, each vying for dominance over my shattered heart. How could Mina accuse me of such betrayal? The mere thought of cheating on her, of betraying the trust we had built, was unfathomable to me.