20

October 22nd 2019 / Tuesday

Tzuyus POV

Dockyards

Darkness enveloped me as I slowly regained consciousness, the dull ache in my chest a stark reminder of the harrowing ordeal I had endured. Blinking away the haze of unconsciousness, I tried to make sense of my surroundings, but the sound of crashing waves and the acrid scent of saltwater filled my senses, disorienting me further. Panic surged within me as I realized I was bound, my limbs restricted by tight ropes that dug painfully into my skin. My heart pounded in my chest as I struggled against my restraints, the panic threatening to overwhelm me. Im in a ship dockyard tied up. A voice shattered the eerie silence, sending a shiver down my spine. It was Taehyung, my own brother, his tone cold and filled with malice.

"You've been a thorn in my side for far too long, Tzuyu", he sneered, his words dripping with contempt.

"I've wanted you dead for years. And now you give me a reason to strike. Trying to take my wife from me!".

Fear gripped me like a vice as I stared into his eyes, once filled with warmth and now hardened by hatred. How could he harbour such darkness towards his own flesh and blood? His gaze remained cold and unforgiving. With a cruel smirk, he raised the gun and levelled it at my chest, his intentions clear.

"Mina love me she did. She wanted to leave you for me. But someone made fake rumours about me cheating on her and she went a-wall. Your a monster".

The gunshot echoed in the air, reverberating through my very being as searing pain ripped through me. I cried out in agony as darkness descended, swallowing me whole.

"She doesn't love you. She told me. Now you won't bother my family".

I started to black out.

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

My Living Room

"Hey".

I stopped laying on the couch and saw Taehyung.

"Taehyung".

"I'm sorry", He said.

I sat up and noticed some red stains on his shirt.

"You have some blood on your shirt", I said.

"Oh right yes, I got a really bad nosebleed. But coming here was more important".

"I see...".

"I am really sorry though. I can't abandon you when we're having a child together", he said.

"And really I should have known my sister would be up to nothing good".

"I hope we can still work things out", he said sitting beside me.

"Me too".

His lips came onto mine. Although I didn't really right I didn't push him away.