11

March 7th 2019 /  5 days later Thursday

Minas POV

Gym

"Omo Tzuyu announced who the lyrics are about".

I went on my phone to check it.

KZ-News: ChouLabel Entertainment CEO explains the meaning behind her title track Temporary Bliss and leaves her fans and kcitzens shocked when she admits she had been sleeping with two women at the same time however both of the women aren't romantic involved with her.

⬇ video link

I clicked on it.

"So whats is the meaning behind your album. Your title tong Temporary Bliss?".

"Temporary Bliss is about someone falling in love with their sexual partner, and how they're struggling with their internal conflict over loving this person. The narrator wants it to be more than a casual hookup, but ultimately, they are just head over heels in love with someone who doesn't want a serious relationship".

"Does this mean you have a sexual partner?", the interview asked.

"Yes, I had two and had been sleeping with them both. However I wasn't in a romantic relationship with either of them".

"If you have been sleeping with two women which women are the songs about?".

"Temporary bliss is both of them. It's possible to fall in love with two different people", tzuyu said.

"Did you love one of the women more than the other?".

"Yeah, I do... a lot more actually and it drives me crazy".

"Who do you think it is? You or Sana?".

I looked up and saw Jihyo.

"I don't need this right now Jihyo", I said.

"I'm going to say it's Sana she wrote about. She always loved Sana. But with the forced marriage and that".

"You don't understand---".

"Because of what went on between you and Tzuyu. Sana is very hurt. Your her sister don't you at least feel at least a bit guilty?".

"Why should I feel guilty when I didn't know, Tzuyu was sleeping with her? She chose to hide it from everyone, not me. Tzuyu would've know and probably would've stopped sleeping with me from the very beginning. I wouldn't have slept with her knowing Sana was involved with her. It's her fault and from my knowledge, they weren't even dating".

"You're right they aren't dating. And Sana had Tzuyu wrapped around her little finger till you came into her life".

Tzuyus POV

GYM Lockers

"Sana!".

I grabbed her wrist.

"I watch the interview tzuyu. But Tzuyu you know we cant".

"No, I don't understand why we can't. Why? Why don't you want me again? I'm not with jungkook anymore. I divorced him to chase after you. I want you can't you see that? You kill me every day. I want to be able to hold you in my arms every day. Just like before", I said.

"Mina will only strike again", she said removing my hands.

"I cant be mad at you for thinking she's attractive or for wanting to have sex with her".

"What are you saying?", I asked.

"Let's not have sex anymore Tzuyu. I want to be friends that's what we are supposed to be. Okay. We can't be together", She said letting go of my hands and walked away.

Why did I fall in love with both of them? Now I've caused a mess. I punched the locker.