12

March 9th 2019 / 2 days later Saturday

Minas POV

Living Room

I was in the middle of watching a movie with Tae when my door was being knocked on.

"I'll get it", I said.

"Mhm okay".

I got up and headed to my front door.

Hallway / Front door

I opened the door surprised to see Tzuyu. Her lips landed on mine. I know they are addicting but not right now. I pulled away.

"Taehyung is here", I said.

"Cant we go somewhere?", she asked.

"TAE!!".

"You wait outside I'll be about 30 minutes", I said.

"I will wait in my car", she said and left.

"What is it, love?".

"I need to go out will you be fine here alone?", I asked.

"Of course. Just be careful", he said.

"I will".

~time skip ~

Bar

"I know Sana told you guys to stop so you come to me instead", I said.

"That is not true. Yes, Sana has stopped it. But why should I keep fighting for us? I've been trying for several years. She doesn't want a romantic relationship with me and  I can't wrap my head around it. Theres no problem there like you have", she said drinking.

"I cant to but I'd prefer you to not talk about her when you are with me", I said.

"Sorry. You should really hate me right now", she said and looked at me.

"We're not dating. And Sana wanted to keep it a secret we were sisters. I also don't have the right to control who you sleep with. You are single, you can do what you want. I hated it of course I would, you were having sex with my younger sister while having sex with me. However I can't say anything when I'm married to your brother", I said.

I looked at her.

"Your song Temporary Bliss---".

"I fell in love with you and I was going to stop sleeping with Sana. But you told me you love him that's why you didn't want anything with me. That hurt me so I tried again to try and get Sana but no".

I took her hands after taking the bottle from her hands.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you but I do love him. I really do I wouldn't have married him if I didn't. But being with you. I feel whole new things. I feel alive. I like you no I love you. But we cant---".

"Be together either. He Mr. Perfect for you", she said taking my hand of hers and stood up.

"I might as well give up on you both".

"Tzu---".

"This is why I wanted to see you. To have our last moment together. I'm tired of chasing after you now... I'll give up somehow even when you're the one I love the most", she said picking up her jacket and walked off.

Sana's POV

Bar

Me and Jihyo came here to congratulate us. However, my eyes caught Mina. Mina grabbed some women's wrists and kissed them. I got closer to her.

"Let's date in private".

"Date in private? You want a romantic relationship with me?".

Tzuyu. Who else could it be?

"Before we met, I was straight. I've never been interested in women. But you. He can't touch me like you do. I love it. And I love you and want to be with you even if I end up with kids with him. Please Tzuyu I'm giving you something now.... it might not be exactly what you want but it is something. I'm not messing with your head and it's no longer temporary bliss", Mina said.

My eyes widened when Tzuyu kissed Mina. Are you insane Tzuyu no are you both insane?

"Oh why are they here?", Jihyo asked.

I didn't say anything I'm just hurt. She turned me around and hugged me.

"We can go. They will be caught one day".

"Tzuyu wouldn't be doing this if I had told her why we can't be together", I said. 

"Let's just go. I knew you should've stopped sleeping with her a long time ago", she said.

"Can we go to yours?".

"Mhmm".

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

My bedroom

"If you get pregnant that means no sex with me for 9 months", I said.

"Don't remind me that".

"Mhmm".

"I can survive without sex.  It's not why I chose to do this tzuyu-ah", she said.

I smiled.

"You don't understand how happy I am right now".

She looked at me.

"You a very happy puppy", she said smiling.

"I'm planning so many things".

"Oh yeah like what?".

"It will spoil it", I said.

"Oh no fair".

I chuckled.

"You'll find out very soon".