14

March 30th 2019 /  2 weeks and 2 days later Saturday

Minas POV

Outside her ex husband penthouse

Meeting my girlfriend Tzuyu's six-year-old son, Jungtzu, had been nerve-wracking enough. But meeting his father, Jungkook, was an unexpected twist I hadn't anticipated. Tzuyu had mentioned they co-parented Jungtzu.

"Remeber Jungkook is very nice man".

"Got it".

"It wont be awkwared I promise", she said and unlocked the door.

Living Room

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, engrossed in a book, when we entered the living room. He looked up, surprise flickering across his features before he offered me a polite smile.

"Hey, Tzuyu", he greeted, then his gaze shifted to me.

"And you must be Mina. Seen you before".

I nodded, returning his smile.

"Yes, nice to meet you, Jungkook. properly"

Tzuyu took my hand and we settled onto the couch beside him, Jungtzu eagerly joining her.

"Jungtzu, this is Mina, mommy's girlfriend", she introduced.

 "Hi, Jungtzu. It's nice to meet you", I said softly.

Jungtzu studied me for a moment, his gaze intense and evaluating. Then, to my relief, a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

"Hi, Mina", he replied shyly.

Tzuyu beamed at us, her eyes shimmering with pride.

"Why don't you show Mina your toy cars?", Tzuyu suggested to Jungtzu.

Jungtzu nodded eagerly, jumping up from the floor and running to his toy chest. I glanced at Tzuyu seeing her huge smile. Like how mothers smile. 

"Mina-ah come here!".

I stopped looking at Tzuyu and went over to the very exicted jungtzu. 

He pulled out a handful of colorful cars, his excitement palpable. As Jungtzu excitedly showed me his collection.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus was now playing with Jungtzu and I was just watching.

"Mina, can we talk for a moment?", he asked, gesturing towards the kitchen.

I followed him, my heart pounding with uncertainty. Once we were alone, Jungkook fixed me with a penetrating gaze.