22

Ocotber 31st 2019 / 2 days later Thursday

Minas POV

Kitchen

~ CEO Chou Tzuyu found dead after committing suicide at the ship docks' 

I went into the living room.

~ Acording to the police she shot herself with a pistol in the heart before falling into the water bellow. Its been reproted her body as been there since October the 22nd 6:45pm ~

"That's not true. It can't be!".

I got up and decided to visit sana.

~ Time Skip ~

Outside Sanas House

The door slowly open.

"Where's tzuyu?", I asked.

"You really think I'm hidding her?".

I pushed her to the side only to see jihyo.

Living Room

"The only people I have is jihyo".

 "You know Mina there was a very good reason why I stopped dating tzuyu. Why I couldn't be hers. I think today explains it".

"I don't understand", I said.

"No because you use tzuyu as a sex toy! Played with her physically and left her fucked mentally! If you actually ever cares about tzuyu you'd discover how she's mentally unstable! She's had a Traumatising childhood. Mother that neglected her and sent her off to marry. Step father that abuses her and raped her. Not to mention that jungkook here step in just to save her from the torment".

I looked down becuae I never knew this about her.

"I was waiting for her to heal mina but you went and destroyed her to the point she kill herself and I no longer have her! Her son dosen't have a mother! I truly hope this is eating you up inside because it's your fault shes dead".

The weight of Sana's words hung heavy in the air as I stumbled out of her house, my mind spinning with the shocking revelations she had laid bare.

My Car

The truth hit me like a freight train, shattering the carefully constructed facade of my reality and leaving me raw and exposed. Tzuyu, had been suffering in silence, battling demons that I had never even imagined. The image of her smiling face, so vibrant and full of life, now haunted me as I grappled with the devastating truth of her pain. How could I have been so blind, so oblivious to the depths of Tzuyu's suffering?  The realization hit me like a punch to the gut, leaving me gasping for air as tears blurred my vision. Tzuyu had needed me, needed my love and support, and I had failed her in the worst possible way. Guilt and remorse churned within me, threatening to consume me whole as I grappled with the knowledge of my own culpability in Tzuyu's tragic demise. The weight of her absence bore down on me like a heavy burden, suffocating me with the unbearable weight of my own regret.