5

July 14th 2018 / 2 days later Saturday

Tzuyu's POV

Home /Hallway

"Where are you going?", Sana asked as I was about to open the door.

"Somewhere", I responded.

"With alcohol?".

"Yes".

"And clothes?", she questioned.

"Yes, Sana!".

"Okay, I call Jihyo over".

"Eh".

She pushed out of the dorm.

"Have fun with whoever you sleeping with beside me", she said shutting the door.

I sighed and went to my car.

~ A few minutes later ~ 

Car

I pulled my phone out and texted Mina.

Me

I'm coming now. I'll be like 5 minutes xxx

Heaven🌏🥰

5 minutes you don't live that far from me? xxx

Me

Maybe more like 15 minutes xxx

Heaven🌏🥰

Mhm I cant wait to see you xxx

~ Time Skip ~

Mina's POV

My Living Room

"Already plan on staying", she said putting the alcohol on the table.

"Mhm".

After checking her out, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the bedroom. 

My Bedroom

I pushed her down onto the bed and sat on her lap.

I pressed my lips against hers. I pulled away.

"I just want that attention", I said.

"I know I need it too", she said and pinned me down on my bed kissing me passionately.

I responded to the kiss till she transferred her lips onto my neck. My back arched due to her wandering hands. I leaned my head back into the pillow so she can kiss and nibble more of my neck while I buried my fingers into her back hair. She moaned which made me tug her hair again and only to elicit yet another moan. Her hand slid under my shirt, under my bra cupping and squeezing my breast. I moaned when I felt her fingers tug and rolled my nipples. Her lips came back on mine. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip causing my mouth to open. Her hand left making me whimper. She pulled out of the kiss to take my shirt off before putting her lips on mine. The kiss didn't last long as she pulled out again. My eyes were glued to her body as her shirt slides up her torso. I let a groan escape when she pushes me back down onto the bed. A breathy gasp escaped my mouth when her fingers rubbed my soaked underwear. She kept teasing me through them. She began pulling my knickers down, I lifted my hip off the white sheets. The contact she was keeping with me while going to my pussy was so seductive. Moans escaped my mouth feeling her in me. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her closer when her tongue is inside me. She came out, kissing me. I dig my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. My hands fell to the sheets and ball them in my fist when she added a third finger. This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I pulled away from the heated kiss and lean my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me. I let out a quiet whimper when her fingers slide out of me.

"Round two?".

I smirked swapping our position. She sat up making me straddle her, I kissed her neck. Unhooking her bra at the same time finally freeing it off her. I reached up and enclosed my hand over her right breast and place a tender kiss on top of her left breast. I run my tongue over her nipple and closed my mouth sucking slightly as I squeeze the other. It was good hearing her moan too, especially my name. I pulled away pushing her back down, planting gentle kisses on her skin. I went back to kissing her deeply. I slowly moved my lips down kissing her chin to her neck, to the valley between her breasts. My hand was sliding down towards her pussy. I lower my kisses down towards her pussy. I gave kisses on her inner thigh, shortly returning to her lips. She pulled out the kiss as breathing became heavier when my finger pushed inside her. She gripped the bedsheets. She moaned when I added another finger pushing deep inside her without warning. Her hips began moving in sync with my strokes as I started to pump in and out, increasing my speed. Her moans were now unstoppable, as I was pushing harder, thrusting faster.