26

April 6th 2020 / 4 months and 2 weeks and 2 days later Tuesday

Minas POV

Tzuyus Office

SeoulNews: The CEO Of ChouLabel announces that she is in a relationship with Minatozaki Mina. This shocks Korean citizens as they figure out that actress Minatozaki Sana are sister.

 This shocks Korean citizens as they figure out that actress Minatozaki Sana are sister

"What a lovely surprise to see you here".

"I've never seen your office before it's beautiful", I said.

"Yeah, you like it".

"Yep especially this", I said smiling putting the portrait of me and her with Jungtzu and Daewon.

"I also got to see so many artists".

"My artists are the best, the kindest, talented people".

I chuckled. 

"Yes, they are so kind even one mistook me as Chou Mina your wife".

She pulled me to her by my waist.

"Ooh I cant wait for our wedding", she said.

 I smiled wrapping my arms around her neck and I kissed her. Our kisses got a bit more intense and she lifted me up onto the desk.

"WHAT THE FUCK!".

I looked at the door seeing Sana.

"I'm so sorry Miss Chou I tried to stop her but she's crazy", tzuyus security guard said.

"It's fine you can leave".

He bowed down and left.

"Hello, Sana".

"Don't hello me. You two are joking".

"Um, no we're not", I said.

"Because we're actually engaged", I said smiling lifting my hand up.

"No".

"You know Sana it could have been you but it's not. And you should let go that it will never be you anymore. Give Jihyo a chance. Now goodbye".

Tzuyu pushed her out of the office.

"Bye".

Tzuyu closed the door behind her with a soft click. She turned back to you, her expression softened with affection.

"Sorry about that interruption", she said, her voice low and filled with warmth.

"Where were we?".

I couldn't help but smile at her.

"I believe we were right about here", I said, pulling her close once again.

"I can't wait to marry you", I whispered.

Tzuyu's eyes sparkled with happiness as she caressed your cheek tenderly.

"And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and finally have a stable healthy relationship", she replied, 

I smiled.

"I'm excited for this future".

"Me too".