9

January 31st 2019 / 5 days later Thursday

Mina's POV

My Living Room

"MINA!! TURN THE TV ON!!".

Sana had barged through my dorm with Jihyo. I turned my TV on.

KNews: ChouLabel Entertainment CEO Tzuyu reveals lyrics for her song Tempoary Bliss was written for a woman she's in love with but can't be with. Who's this mysterious woman?

 Who's this mysterious woman?

I made her fall in love with me all because I wanted to have sex with her. This is my fault. I was making all the moves on her. She wrote it about me. Right? Or has she been sleping with someone else besides me?

"I only can think of a few women the song could be about", Sana said.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

I sat down on the sofa.

"Tzuyu's slept with many women but I know all the women she slept with. But there is this other woman she was talking to but she never told me who it was. I reckon she is sleeping with her too".

"By too you make it sound like she sleeping with someone else at the same time", I said.

"You're making Tzuyu sound bad", Jihyo said.

"I'm going to annoy her so she can tell me who the songs are about. Byee".

She got up and left.

"Or to go fuck her".

"What?".

"Bye", jihyo said and left.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyu's POV

Mina's Apartment

I'm confused about why Mina wants me here. As soon as the door opened, she grabbed my wrist and pushed me down on her couch taking my shirt off then took her shirt off.