18

June 4th 2019 / 1 week and 4 days later Tuesday

Minas POV

My Living Room

As I sat across from Tzuyu, my heart weighed down by the heavy burden of the news I carried, I knew I had to share it with her. The anticipation coiled tightly in my chest as I took a deep breath, mustering the courage to speak.

"Tzuyu, there's something I need to tell you", I began, my voice tinged with apprehension.

Tzuyu looked up from her book, her eyes filled with curiosity and concern.

"What is it, Mina? You seem troubled", she said, her voice soft and soothing.

I hesitated, grappling with the enormity of the revelation I was about to make.

"I'm pregnant", I confessed, the words tumbling out in a rush.

A flicker of surprise crossed Tzuyu's face, followed by a warm smile.

"Mina, that's wonderful news!", she exclaimed, her eyes lighting up with genuine happiness.

But even as relief flooded through me at her positive reaction, I couldn't shake the guilt that gnawed at my conscience.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu", I continued, my voice trembling with regret.

"I know this means I'll have less time to spend with you, and I feel terrible about it."

Tzuyu reached across the table, gently squeezing my hand in reassurance.

"Mina, don't apologize", she said, her voice filled with understanding.

"We'll make time for each other, no matter what. Be there when hes not".

~ A few minutes later ~

Tzuyus POV

Minas Living Room

The air between us felt charged with anticipation as Mina gazed at me with a mixture of nervousness and longing. Is there something else on her mind?

"Love", I prompted gently, my voice soft and encouraging.

"Is there something elese on your mind?".

She took a deep breath, her gaze never leaving mine, and then, with a tremor in her voice, she spoke words that sent a wave of warmth cascading over me.

"I love you, Tzuyu and I really mean it", she confessed, her words hanging in the air like a delicate promise.

At that moment, everything seemed to stand still. The weight of her confession hung between us, palpable and raw, yet filled with an undeniable tenderness. It was as if the world had stopped turning, and all that existed was the connection between us. A rush of emotions surged through me, overwhelming in its intensity. Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes as I reached out to cup Mina's face in my hands, the touch of her skin against mine electrifying.

"Love", I whispered, my voice thick with emotion.

"I love you too, more than words can express and I've said that many times. But this is the first time I really know that I'm not just saying it and not meaning it. I do".

And then, without hesitation, our lips met in a tender, heartfelt kiss—a union of souls, an affirmation of the love that had been silently growing between us. Wrapped in each other's arms, we lost ourselves in the sweetness of the moment, savouring the warmth of our embrace and the depth of our connection. 

~ A few minutes later ~

I pulled away from the kiss smiling.

"There's something else I wanted to tell you".

"You're full of things tonight", I said.

"I know but I well... I am gonna divorce Taehyung".

"Really?".

"Not yet though maybe 3 months after the baby is born. I know that's a long way but---".

"You don't need to explain it. I'm very happy that you've made a final decision", I said smiling and kissed her.