Chapter 52: Don't You Feel Embarrassed To Talk About It?

The reaction of Tang Ze's agent was a bit strange.

Zhao Fan found it strange. She took a look in the past, and without paying attention, she saw the four highlighted letters on the phone.

She was also a little speechless for a moment.

Knowing Su Cheng for so long, these four words are not like Su Cheng can say...

Especially at this moment, Meng Fus original rhythm is much, and Zhao Fan can now imagine what kind of **** wind will be on his Weibo.

She leaned back, trying to hit her head against the wall behind.

Zhao Fan sent Tang Ze here and hurried back.

Tang Ze looked at her leaving back, couldn't help but grasp the thermos cup in his hand and squinted slightly.

Besides, the agent also smacked his tongue: "This assistant Meng Fu is fierce enough, but judging from his appearance, he doesn't look like such a grumpy person..."

**

There is so much trouble on Weibo, it is natural to hide from the show crew.

Originally, because of Meng Fus soaring popularity, many trainees in the program group were close to her, but now they have kept their distance one by one, except for those from Chu Yue.

"So you found Jiang Ran? They just raked it instead?" Wei Jin grabbed his hair and yelled at Mai Di, "Don't talk about your agent, I want to scold you too! You agent is a little handsome Meaning."

While talking, Wei Jin's eyes still lit up, "I didn't see it on weekdays, Sister Zhao is so stubborn."

Chu Yue sat on the ground, with her hands on the ground, and told the facts: "Jiang Ran and the others dared to post this public opinion and came prepared, the evidence must have been bought by them."

"Brother Fu, what should I do now?" Wu Yatong is the least popular among several people. At this time, other trainees are afraid that they will be affected and avoid Meng Fu, so she and Wei Jin are not afraid.

Wei Jinwu Yatong knew that he was here to accompany the runner because of his low ranking, so he didn't care about it.

As for Chu Yue, except for Meng Fu, she is the most popular among several people. Now she has risen to the debut position, but she has a cool and neat style, and she is also strong, so she doesn't care about it.

Not to mention, Meng Fu also gave her sister perfume.

Meng Fu leaned her back against the wall, holding a bottle of mineral water in her hand, and looked at the three of them. While **** up the lid of the mineral water bottle, she tightened the lid without any haste, raising her eyes: "Go to the bathroom."

**

Zhao Fan returned to the office.

Su Chengzheng turned his back to her, playing with the phone in his hand, and hearing the sound of opening the door, he tilted his body slightly and threw the phone to Zhao Fan: "Go."

"Where to go?" Before Zhao Fan had time to ask about Su Cheng's Weibo, he followed Su Di and Su Cheng out.

"Look for the director," Su Cheng put on a mask on himself without haste, and glanced at Zhao Fan, "You go to Meng Fu."

He sent a few messages to Meng Fu on WeChat. Meng Fu didnt know what he was doing, and he didnt reply.

Meng Fu originally took up the matter here, but it was twisted and distorted by others. She didn't get the money she wanted, and was forced to apologize by netizens instead.

Especially with Yu Zhenling's participation, not to mention the others, even Su Di was irritated by Yu Zhenling.

Su Cheng felt that Meng Fu might feel very wronged now.

The people around him, let alone her, even Su Di has never suffered this kind of grievance.

Su Cheng thought lightly in his heart, and his clear eyes became more and more cold.

I arrived at Director Mus office within a few minutes.

"Mr. Su." This is the first time that Director Mu has seen Su Cheng, and his heart is shocked.

Su Cheng wore a mask. This golden breath could not be concealed. The average family could not cultivate it. He held a string of Buddhist beads in his hand with distinct knots.

Su Cheng did not speak, only Su Di said a few words to Director Mu.

About two minutes later.

Jiang Ran and her agent also came.

Currently, public opinion on the Internet is getting more and more serious, especially Zhao Fans repost on Weibo, which deduced public opinion to the highest point.

"Director Mu, are you looking for me and Jiang Ran?" Jiang Ran's agent didn't know Su Cheng and Su Di, thinking that it was a guest of Director Mu, and Su Cheng was wearing a mask and hanging his head, so I couldn't see clearly. face.

Director Mu nodded, "It was for Jiang Ran and Meng Fu on Weibo. What are you going to do?"

In this kind of scene, Jiang Ran naturally couldn't beat these old foxes in the entertainment industry, so he obediently stood behind his agent and took a peek at Su Cheng.

"You said this?" Jiang Ran's agent replied calmly, "Originally, we didn't want to make a big deal, but Meng Fu's agent seemed to disagree. The two fans have been completely torn up now, and we don't want to worry about it. So, let Meng Fu publicly apologize to us Jiang Ran and her fans, isn't it too much? This show, even trainees with bad conduct can't ask for it, do you think..."

On one side, Su Cheng, who faintly squeezed the prayer beads, couldn't listen anymore.

"Director Mu," he stood up holding the prayer beads, the expression on his face was very light, and the delicate eyebrows seemed to be covered with a layer of frost: "What to do with you is up to you."

With this look in his eyes, a cold sweat formed behind Director Mu: "Okay."

Su Cheng left directly, and Director Mu watched the two leave.

After they left, Director Mu looked at Jiang Ran and Jiang Rans agent, his eyes constricted: "You go back."

"Meng Fu's quota..." Jiang Ran's agent moved in his heart.

If you can remove Meng Fu's place by this, not only will Jiang Ran be able to rise, but Ye Shuning may also get the attention of Ye Shuning.

"Meng Fu?" Director Mu looked at Jiang Ran's agent and didn't know what to say. After a long while, he said, "Don't think about Meng Fu's quota. Can Jiang Ran stay? You will have to vote."

Jiang Rans agent narrowed his eyes and threatened: "Director Mu, do you mean to help Meng Fu?"

"Help Meng Fu?" Director Mu shook his head. He turned the computer aside, "You haven't watched Weibo yet? Come and watch the video."

Video recording?

Jiang Ran and Jiang Ran's agent both look different? Didn't Jiang Ran's mother say that the USB flash drive is in her hands?

As a local snake in T City, Jiangs family will naturally not talk nonsense. Jiang Ran and her agent are not very convinced. As they both thought, they looked at Director Xiang Mus computer. The computer was filled with entertainment blogs. The Lord's video--

It is indeed that night, the video is very clear, Jiang Rans face is clear...

Jiang Ran's face paled, "He, how come they have a video?"

Mom didnt say that Yu Zhenling had given her it?

Director Mu looked at the two and shook his head, "Just now Meng Fu's assistant said, they wanted to be private with you, and they were ready to accept your two million. It's okay for you, and in turn, you will show up on Weibo. , And asked Meng Fu to apologize to you in front of their assistants? Cross out Meng Fu's quota? Don't you feel embarrassed when you say it yourself?"

**