Chapter 87

Don't be so malicious about the barrage, it should be because they want to be on the show, so they tore off the packaging.

Meng Fu may be really worried that Teacher Li has a bad memory

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I also want a gift, brother, can you please see me!

[Laughing at me, how good is Meng Fu's memory to dare to laugh at Teacher Li's memory? Could it be that she can still remember? ?

[In the front, even if the program group tears off the packaging, someone should pick up the brand. Do you see anyone in the live broadcast room recognize it?

Dont blame them for such a guess, the glass bottle Meng Fu took out did not have any logo.

A very common factory wholesale glass bottle, the shape is also the most common straight cylinder, it is ugly, and the lid on it is also a casual glass product, which is very crude.

Generally, even if there is no Peugeot printed on the branded perfume, the glass bottle containing the perfume is extremely delicate.

The more precious the perfume, the more delicate the bottle and the more expensive it is.

The one in Meng Fu's hand is too rough, and it is not any perfume packaging familiar to the public.

Millions of people are online at the same time in the live broadcast, but no one can recognize the glass bottle in Meng Fu's hand, which can only prove that this is not any brand that everyone is familiar with.

"Can it really refresh me?" Unexpectedly, Li Qingning didn't dislike it at all. Instead, he took the glass bottle and studied it.

The mouth of the bottle is sealed, and the perfume inside is also transparent. He can't smell it.

"It can be placed in a room, it has a small range of action," Meng Fu tried to lie on the massage chair, turned on the switch, and said solemnly: "I have used it, the effect is okay."

"The feeling is good, I will go to try Li's play soon. I have not had time to recite the lines. I will try Meng Fu's perfume after the show is finished." Li Qingning's impression of Meng Fu is good, and he doesn't dislike it. Looking at Meng Fu's serious face, he put away these three no products and couldn't help but look at the screen, sighing, "My child is filial piety."

Ah, Teacher Li doesnt really want to use it, right?

Never

[It may be a scene, this kind of unknown source is best not to use]

[After all, Meng Fu is still low-cultured. Even if she has been in the entertainment industry for two years, she still cant change her country style. She has no vision, and everything is regarded as a treasure. She may not know that Teacher Li, even if they use perfume, use the most perfume. It's still a diluted perfume on the auction floor.

Li Qingning and Meng Fu didn't look at what said on the barrage, because Cha Shao and Sheng Jun's meal in the kitchen was ready.

The two broadcasted the whole process. They stayed in the kitchen for an hour, but their image was still a bit damaged.

Two people made three dishes and one soup in one hour.

The dishes in the first bowl were a bit scorched, and it was vaguely distinguished that there were eggs in it.

Four people sat on the table, Meng Fu and Li Qingning moved the chopsticks first.

Li Qingning took a bite with chopsticks, paused, and then spit it out with a tissue, then looked up at the live camera with expressionlessly, "Bitter, and so salty, audience friends, I have reason to suspect that Cha Shao thinks. Murder me."