Chapter 68

Hearing the assistant's words, Anjing was ideal for a while before he remembered Meng Fu.

Manager An directly propped his hands on the table and stood up: "You said Meng Fu surpassed Ye Shuning and got the first place?"

On the degree of out-of-circle online, it is natural that Ye Shuning is relatively large. Some people in the industry have evaluated the potential of Ye Shuning. There is the potential of an A-level contract. Even Manager An has even thought about signing people to his company.

At this time, he heard the assistant say this, he felt incredible.

"Yes, Brother Qian and the others know about Meng Fu's termination of the contract, so you should come to the company as soon as possible." The assistant finished the sentence in one breath.

Brother Qian is the gold broker of Tianle Media. He has a wide network of contacts in the entertainment circle. Even Manager An must treat him politely.

After listening, Manager An pulls away the chair and walks directly out, while letting the assistant sort out things for himself.

About half an hour later, Manager An arrived at the office, "Brother Qian."

Brother Qian put down the documents in his hand, and then reached out and pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and looked at Manager An, "Meng Fu, I want to hear your opinion specifically, if I can sign it back, I will try to sign it back."

"I read the hot search, it should be the hype of "Best Idol"," Manager An asked Brother Qian to pour a cup of tea, and then slowly explained to Brother Qian: "Meng Fu can't be established by her, the most important thing is One, she didnt finish high school, only black and red can go. This kind of in the entertainment circle can only stay on the topic list for a short two days, last time her agent hoped to upgrade the contract to Meng Fu, this file When she came back, the lion must have spoken out loudly when she came back. The money was spent on her. It's better to sign Ye Shuning."

He did not agree to re-sign Meng Fu again, it is not worth it.

Brother Qian didn't know Meng Fu, he was all the first-line stars in his hands, it was impossible to pay attention to the 18th-line stars.

However, Manager An has been in the entertainment industry for so long. If he can say that, he has his reason, and Brother Qian will not pursue Meng Fu anymore.

There have been some changes in the entertainment industry in recent years. People like Meng Fu who haven't finished high school, the follow-up development is really not high.

**

Jiangs house.

Approaching twelve o'clock, the hall is still brightly lit.

Yu Zhenling, Jiang Xinran, and Jiang Xinchen have just returned from the province.

When Meng Fu returned with Mr. Jiang, Jiang Xinran was showing Jiang Quan the certificate she had received today.

Meng Fu followed Mr. Jiang, calmly watching the harmonious scene under the crystal lamp.

The butler shouted "Master" to refresh the people in the hall.

Yu Zhenling quickly raised her head and said with a smile: "Dad, why are you back now? Look, I won the first prize in mathematical modeling today."

Old man Jiang pursed his lips. He was a little unhappy, but in front of Jiang Xinran, he didn't show this side. He faintly praised: "Jianran has always been very smart."

He and Meng Fu had just returned. Meng Fu originally wanted to go back to the rental house in No. 1 Middle School, but after the old man went to No. 1 Middle School, he asked him to drive the car back to Jiangs house.